A few good UK SW deals around at the moment.

Pixmainia has the UCS Obi-wans Starfighter for great price of £60! This set is no longer on UK shop@home too.

UCS Obi-wan's Starfighter

Amazon UK has the Battle of Hoth game reduced by 28% to £17.99

Battle of Hoth

T-^ Jedi Shuttle has been added to the handful of sets 50% off at Debenhams: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_171010416599_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Sale~Gifts+%26amp%3B+toys~Toys+%26amp%3B+games

Half price is pretty damn rare for Star Wars sets, I can't see it lasting long.

I've always wanted those figs, and with that price, how can I resist :blush:

Does anyone ever buy anything from american shops? The exchange rate is quite unfair on us (or fair on them) for example the Mellenium Falcon is reduced on USA amazon and translates as £70, even if the P&P costed a lot I'm sure it would be worth it if you ordered several things.

Jedi shuttle is sold out already, i imagone someone bought multilples of it to trade on :(

Does anyone ever buy anything from american shops? The exchange rate is quite unfair on us (or fair on them) for example the Mellenium Falcon is reduced on USA amazon and translates as £70, even if the P&P costed a lot I'm sure it would be worth it if you ordered several things.

Customs & Royal mail/Parcelforce 'admin' fees usually kill any savings you might make.

My local John Lewis had CMF series 7 out on the shelves today.

And which one would that be?

I should probably mention: play.com has S7 available on pre-order, with a supposed release date of 6th April. However, they won't let you order more than five at a time.

Glasgow (apparently)... behind the counter. I read so on Brickset.

Ill have a check of that tomorrow

Glasgow (apparently)... behind the counter. I read so on Brickset.

Okay. I was at Shepherds Bush today (forgot to being my notepad, so couldn't update Brickbuildr) and took a peek behind the counter of Smiths, but didn't see any red boxes.

Yup Glasgow has CMF series 7 though they still have a lot of 6 on the shelves too and are not scanning cheaply

I've just gotten back from John Lewis on Oxford Street, and they had S7 (shortly before someone bought what was left). In fact, many John Lewises have them in stock, but in small quantities - right now about one box per store. They will of course be getting some more. They're priced £1.95, so no price change (for now).

In the meantime it's worth checking out some of their other sets: the Police helicopter was just under £33, and the Police station was around £56.

I asked at the WH Smiths in Shepherds Bush, and they suggested they would have S7 on Thursday.

</howitsdone> :tongue:

I've just gotten back from John Lewis on Oxford Street, and they had S7 (shortly before someone bought what was left). In fact, many John Lewises have them in stock, but in small quantities - right now about one box per store. They will of course be getting some more. They're priced £1.95, so no price change (for now).

In the meantime it's worth checking out some of their other sets: the Police helicopter was just under £33, and the Police station was around £56.

I asked at the WH Smiths in Shepherds Bush, and they suggested they would have S7 on Thursday.

</howitsdone> :tongue:

There are Marvels there too... It is weird that you did not see them there...

And there was a very kind lady looking for the series 7.

She hás a 24 yo son, afol... She is YOUR mother!!!!!

Edited by Mr Meleca

There are Marvels there too... It is weird that you did not see them there...

And there was a very kind lady looking for the series 7.

She hás a 24 yo son, afol... She is YOUR mother!!!!!

I remember seeing the Joker action figure, and some sets labelled "SUPER HEROES", but they weren't on my radar - my bad.

I'm not 24!

I remember seeing the Joker action figure, and some sets labelled "SUPER HEROES", but they weren't on my radar - my bad.

I'm not 24!

So, you are your mother!!!!

Argos UK has a 3 for 2 Star wars sets that are in the in store range! Just placed 3 separate orders! :laugh:

Man I love lego 3 for 2 deals! :sweet:

I went over to Coventry Toys R Us tonight. They currently have a promotion where if you spend over £50 on Lego (not hard...) you get a free 4625 or 4626 bucket of bricks (Or Duplo bricks if you want them!). At the checkout they also give you a £10 off voucher valid in store between 16 Apri and 7 May 2012.

Looking on the web-site this offer also applies on-line as well.

It's not on the website but Coventry TRU had some 8404 City Transport sets at £99.99. I thought these were long discontinued, as they only seem to be listed for silly money on Ebay and not available in the UK on Bricklink.

Calv

WHSmiths have series 7 on the shelves, atleast my local store in Shoreham By Sea does. Bagged myself seven figs and only got one duplicate of Tarzan so not too bad I thought :sweet:

Confirming that S7 is at WH Smiths, because even my humble local store had them (albeit one box, so I only bought half). You're welcome! :wink:

In the Newcastle Under Lyme branch of Argos, I saw the new Series 7 Collectable Minifigs. I bought two of the new ones and two of S6. Ahh my hippie and the Evil Knight look awesome! :blush::tongue: