Just found out that the Lego SW 2011 advent calender is available for pre-order at £24.99 on base.com

It is also available for pre-order for £24.99 with free delivery from play.com with a release date of 26th September. Link :classic:

Also on play.com they have the City Advent Calendar for pre-order for a price of £17.99 with free delivery also with a release date of 26th September. Link :classic:

~buddy~

Good news and bad news situation. Good news is Tesco have received series 5 minifigures in the form of an OFD which holds 4 boxes. Bad news is they won't scan through the tills. Don't worry I'm on the case and have reported the situation and will let you know when the problem is resolved.

My local Tesco (when I am at work) just put out 4 entire boxes of Series 4 when they haven't had any in for months and months. I doubt they will get a separate OFD for Series 5 at the same time, but I can only hope!

Edited by Rumble Strike

My store is still selling series 4 on the actual toy plan, so there should be absolutely no reason why your Tesco should not have series 5 in. Series 5 will eventually replace series 4 on the plan but is just intended to be sold from the OFD at the moment. This is the way series 4 started in store.

The UK S@H has all of the second wave Hero Factory sets on sale.

They also have the new Ninjago, Star Wars, Harry Potter and Hero Factory sets available to order.

Amazon.co.uk currently have the 4865 Harry Potter Forbidden Forest set reduced again, at 31% off for £7.23 :classic: . Link

~buddy~

Tesco in Cirencester have a big Lego OFD with Harry Potter, NinjaGo, POTC and Star Wars sets on. Sets include the summer Star Wars (Geonosian Fighter/Ewok Attack/Sith Nightspeeder) and NinjaGo (Mountain Shrine/Blacksmith) sets. Prices are the usual, no mis-priced bargains, but hopefully still newsworthy especially with Clubcard vouchers being sent out.

Managed to pick up Winter Village Bakery for £34.99 at the Lego Store in Brighton today - that's £10 off.

My local Tesco's in Shoreham by sea still has series 4 in stock. They have been reduced in their sale from £1.99 to £1.97! A whopping 2p saving *huh*

I know i could use argos i was after other stores as i am trying to find bargains on CMF's. I have tried google to search but all the cheap stock is scammed :hmpf_bad:

EDIT: Found a good deal on Firefox. 3 series3 minifigures for 5.95 and free postage :classic:

Edited by RejectedShrimp

Cirencester Tescos have lost the big OFD in the middle of the store (no idea where it went, but the normal Lego shelves are the same with no summer releases) but I did see that the Midi Star Destroyer was half price at £15. Quite tempted by that.

Edited by Rumble Strike

Possibly a bit of topic but does anyone know where i can pay for lego using paypal. I am after main stores like argos and not bricklink.

I'm pretty sure that Woolworth's take PayPal.

Cirencester Tescos have lost the big OFD in the middle of the store (no idea where it went, but the normal Lego shelves are the same with no summer releases) but I did see that the Midi Star Destroyer was half price at £15. Quite tempted by that.

Thanks, I picked he midi Star Destroyer yesterday after reading this. Boring build, but great set for bricks. Loads of useful greebling bits.

Possibly a bit of topic but does anyone know where i can pay for lego using paypal. I am after main stores like argos and not bricklink.

Toys'R'Us, argos and Woolworths all take paypal.

Amazon's funny like that. I still wish I'd pulled the trigger on the £44 Mill Village Raid but that offer was on over a couple of days where I'd already bought about 6 new sets and couldn't justify it. Until the price went back up, and then I kicked myself :angry:

Anyone looking for series 5 collectable minifigures? The problem with them not scanning through Tesco's tills has now been resolved so it may be worth your while popping in to your local store if you have no where else near. Remember that they may be away from the toy section on an OFD.