KimT

Minifigure Index

Your minifig index is stunning.

Must have taken forever to do.

Nice work on that :thumbup:

KimT

I also have the full collection of the minifigures so if you need any pics i would be happy to send you some. I posted some pics of my collection on the "Show your army collection" (i think it is called that) thread.

KimT, I can take some pictures of some minifigs you are missing from the "Clone Wars', if that would help.

LegoKing

I actually forgot about this. :blush: If necessary, I can take pictures of both types of Assassin droids as well as the rocket battle droid. :classic:

Does anybody even still care about this index anymore? :sceptic: I don't think many look at it, and even KimT seems to have stopped working on it a long time ago.

If there is a serious interest in the completion of this index, I'd be glad to help, but until I know that there is some, I wont bother. :sadnew:

Does anybody even still care about this index anymore? :sceptic: I don't think many look at it, and even KimT seems to have stopped working on it a long time ago.

If there is a serious interest in the completion of this index, I'd be glad to help, but until I know that there is some, I wont bother. :sadnew:

I would refer to it, if it was finished. I know that KimT would have better stuff to do in the forum than take pictures of minifigs all the time like doing great contests and indexing mocs and reviews. I dont have any of the old yellow minifigs so I cant really help there but I would be able to help with a lot of this years minifigs are some of last years

Edited by Roncanator

I know that KimT would have better stuff to do in the forum than take pictures of minifigs all the time like doing great contests and indexing mocs and reviews.

I'm sure he does. :classic: I'm not saying he's doing a bad job, I'm just saying that it seems like he has lost interest in the completion of this index since it doesn't even state where figs like Ventress come in (which is one-year old information). Again, sorry if I sounded disrespectful.

I need someone to do pics of Aldar Beedo (EP1), Watto (EP1), Medical Droid (EP3), Kashyyyk (EP3).

I'll be updating the Clone Wars Index today and later post requests for CW pictures.

Remember to do the pics as :front, rear, and if with helmet; a picture without helmet.

Just post your pics here and I'll copy and resize them.

(please adjust your camera setting to 1024x768 when doing the pics).

Also please use light grey baseplates as background and floor for the pics - I'd like to keep the pics the same in this.

Work on EP4-6 will begin when we're on top of the Clone Wars.

Great job!!! :thumbup:

This is just what I need to easily see what Star Wars figs are available!!!

Thanks M8

Great job!!! :thumbup:

This is just what I need to easily see what Star Wars figs are available!!!

Thanks M8

Either that or try this

I need someone to do pics of Aldar Beedo (EP1), Watto (EP1), Medical Droid (EP3), Kashyyyk (EP3).

I'll be updating the Clone Wars Index today and later post requests for CW pictures.

Remember to do the pics as :front, rear, and if with helmet; a picture without helmet.

Just post your pics here and I'll copy and resize them.

(please adjust your camera setting to 1024x768 when doing the pics).

Also please use light grey baseplates as background and floor for the pics - I'd like to keep the pics the same in this.

Work on EP4-6 will begin when we're on top of the Clone Wars.

Feel free to check out the Clone Wars Index and post missing pics here.

Thanks, KimT! :sweet: How could I have ever doubted you! :grin:

I can provide you with pics of most of the droids and of Yoda, the jet trooper, and ARC trooper. And Rex' face!! :grin:

And I don't know if it counts, but I also have one of the 212th Troopers that were given out at the Clone Speed Build in Lego stores about a year ago. You know, the normal clone with a Cody helmet. I can make pics of that too if you want.

I don't know how to set my camera to take pics at a certain size and therefore always resize pics on the computer, so how about I resize them to 225 × 300 for you already?

Btw, the BD with straight arms was in 7675 and 8018 too, and the one with twisted arm is missing in the index. :wink:

Thanks CW Index has been updated.

Feel free to pre-shrink the pics for me.

And by all means post the give-away clone