Oky

Clone Wars Episode Wishlist

You could have something with boba fett in it, it wouldnt be impossible.

But just as a child and not as an bounty hunter!

^Does anyone know when we actually get to see "Ahsoka's starfighter"?

In 10. Episode: The Lair of Grievous (but it is used by Kit Fisto).

Here are some rumours from the internet:

114 - Defenders of Peace: Ashoka, Anakin and Aayla must defend the home of the pacifist.

115 - Trespass: Anakin must find a secret weapon from the seperatist

116 - Hidden Enemy

117 - Blue Shadow Virus

118 - Mystery of a Thousand Moons

119 - Hostage Crisis

120 - Storm Over Ryloth

121 - Innocents of Ryloth

122 - Liberty on Ryloth

Greetings Bricks

You could have something with boba fett in it, it wouldn't be impossible.

Well, no, but he is still a little kid, so about the only thing they could do is an episode about him starting to step into his father's footsteps as a bounty hunter. :sceptic:

^Does anyone know when we actually get to see "Ahsoka's starfighter"?

I think in episode 20, "Storm over Ryloth". There is a sneak peek on the CW DVD from that episode that shows Ahsoka sitting on a starfighter that looks like the lego set, crying over a mistake that she did in a space battle.

I would personally like to see more of Rex. He is my favorite character in the series. Another episode with the Hutts, specifically Rotta (:laugh:) would be nice too.

That couldn't be possible, Boba is a character of the OT!
Well, no, but he is still a little kid, so about the only thing they could do is an episode about him starting to step into his father's footsteps as a bounty hunter. :sceptic:

There is a series of books called Boba Fett and they are all about him turning into a bounty hunter and he is not that young, about 13-17 ish ish I can remember and he faced for Grevious and worked with Jabba and Anikan and stuff so I think it's quite possible :thumbup:

Btw these books are set in the clone wars era

Edited by hollisbrick

I'd like to see an episode just about Obi-Wan. Another episode of just clones, on the front line or some mission, would also be welcome.

And for my 100th post and my joining of the Eurobricks citezens :cry_happy: I think we should have more Republic gunship action. seriously at the monet all we see of them is either dropping troops off or getting blown up or both. Also we need episodes from the Separatist point of view and more Separatist victories. Come on! the separatists are supposed to outnumber the clones 100-1! and yet we've only seen one victory.

And for my 100th post and my joining of the Eurobricks citezens :cry_happy: I think we should have more Republic gunship action...

In the Ryloth-Trilogy will be some great gunship actions. But only in the beginning.

And if you don't saw the episode ''Jedi Crash'', than you missed some other Gunship action. So watch it!

Greetings Bricks

Edited by Bricks

And for my 100th post and my joining of the Eurobricks citezens :cry_happy: I think we should have more Republic gunship action. seriously at the monet all we see of them is either dropping troops off or getting blown up or both. Also we need episodes from the Separatist point of view and more Separatist victories. Come on! the separatists are supposed to outnumber the clones 100-1! and yet we've only seen one victory.

They had a victory? I don't remember seeing the Confederacy win anything.

And for my 100th post and my joining of the Eurobricks citezens :cry_happy: I think we should have more Republic gunship action. seriously at the monet all we see of them is either dropping troops off or getting blown up or both.

I miss the bubble turrets. In episode II the gunships were awesome, but now they don't seem capable of doing much other than ferrying troops. :sceptic:

I miss the bubble turrets. In episode II the gunships were awesome, but now they don't seem capable of doing much other than ferrying troops. :sceptic:

I agree, bring back the bubble turrets!

I'm hoping they are in a Venator when a mandalorian Cruiser opens fire at them. And then they boards the venator and they fight until they realise rex is a clone of jango because those mandalorians leader used to fight with jango. And theres this huge ploy on concord dawn with the cis building a parts to a weapon that supositly can destroy a whole planet. And there is a huge battle with the clone and the mandalorians and they kill the Cis general stationed there. and rex wants to stay with the mandalorians but they tell him to stay with the republic, and he does

I love the mandalorians, there the vikings of star wars, only there New zealanders and they have gay woriors

-Death of Ahsoka. :pir-devil:

-Mace Windu. :laugh:

-More Aayla Secura. :wub:

-And Death of Ahsoka. :tongue:

Edited by General Magma

Did I kill this topic or something? :oh:

And I am getting one of the things I wanted - some Mace Windu action!

The Ryloth Trilogy will show him battling.

Did I kill this topic or something? :oh:

Yes, you kinda did. :tongue: All that "Kill Ahsoka" stuff was getting too much! :hmpf:

But isaacbrockthebuilder helped kill this topic with his weird post.

I am getting one of the things I wanted - some Mace Windu action!

The Ryloth Trilogy will show him battling.

Yes, that's a wish come true for me as well! :cry_happy: Let's just hope that the Mace action doesn't end there! :wink:

Oh, and I agree: Some more Aayla would be great! :sweet: But if we do get more Aayla, I hope she will bust out here green lightsaber too this time! :thumbup:

I would like to see an episode where any random jedi (probably Mace, Kit Fisto, or Aayla) go on an undercover scouting mission on Corellia, and meet a young Han Solo. Han solo, probably about 10, could have a small speeder and end up saving the jedi and the republic when the CIS attack. That would be great. But you could never have him meet anikan, Obi-wan, or Yoda, because the entire continuity of Star Wars would just be destroyed.

Why do you want Ahsoka dead so much? She is a great character!

She should die somewhere in the Clone Wars. Did you see her in Episode III? No! TFU? No! Episode IV? No! Episode V? No! Episode VI? No! All era's after Episode VI? NO! They shouldn't keep her alive - even if she dies at the end of the series it's ok already. And when fighting Grievous, how come Grievous can't kill a PADAWAN?

Now to Grievous; if they only made him as strong as in the old cartoon series from TCW (said by George Lucas; the old series are not what really happened in the Clone Wars. :hmpf_bad: ) then Ahsoka died in a few seconds.

And secondly, she is [not always, but alot] annoying.

But I have a feeling they keep her alive - she's a main character in the Clone Wars.

Oh well, I will survive it.

yeah but just cos she has to die doesn't mean you have to wish for it. Besides just cos she isn't in episode 3 doesn't mean shes not there. Boba Fett wasn't in Episode 3 he still made it to return of the jedi.

She should die somewhere in the Clone Wars. Did you see her in Episode III? No! TFU? No! Episode IV? No! Episode V? No! Episode VI? No! All era's after Episode VI? NO! They shouldn't keep her alive - even if she dies at the end of the series it's ok already.

Are you kidding me? That's hardly an argument! :hmpf_bad: Her character has just been invented, so even if Lucas wanted her in any of those movies/stories, he couldn't have included her because the movies were made before she was even invented.

Maybe, when they bring out another remastered/special edition of the OT, they'll digitally insert her in some of the scenes. :tongue: Or maybe they'll release something like "TFU 2: Ahsoka's Revenge" at some point. :laugh: You never know.

I get your point, though. Since Yoda said that Anakin will have to let her go eventually, I'm guessing that she will disappear by the end of the series in one way or another. :wink:

And when fighting Grievous, how come Grievous can't kill a PADAWAN?

Grievous was just toying with her, knowing that she is just a puny padawan. Ahsoka's size made her harder to hit than the jedi that Grievous usually fights, so maybe he underestimated her a little. In the end, Ahsoka just got lucky. Rex hit the detonator at the right time, so that could escape. I'm sure that if she should ever meet him again, she's toast. If she is going to die, I hope it'll be in the hands of Grievous. :devil:

Now to Grievous; if they only made him as strong as in the old cartoon series from TCW (said by George Lucas; the old series are not what really happened in the Clone Wars. :hmpf_bad: ) then Ahsoka died in a few seconds.

On this, I wholeheartedly agree with you. :sadnew: But unfortunately, this show is nothing like the old cartoon (which was a masterpiece!). At least Mace Windu seems to be as badass as he was in Tartakovsky's cartoon. :thumbup: (see Ryloth trailer)

But when did Lucas ever say that the events in the miniseries not really happened? :look: I thought it was perfectly canon.

And secondly, she is [not always, but alot] annoying.

Wow. What a good reason for wishing for someone to die. :hmpf:

Yes, I'm aware that she's a fictional character and that you only want her to die so that she doesn't appear in the series anymore, but still. :sadnew:

But I have a feeling they keep her alive - she's a main character in the Clone Wars.

Oh well, I will survive it.

Yeah, they probably will. At least for most of the show. So deal with it! :devil::grin:

And if you feel the need to discuss this further, I'd like you to take that discussion to the proper thread. Thank you.

Now, let's get back to wishing. :classic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I hope they dont kill Ashoka yet, if only so we can have a "kill ashoka'' contest right here! :devil:

But we need anakin to have his butt handed to him by the CIS, and have them own the clones at some point.

jifel

I hope they kill Ashoka, actually i dont, but if they kill her at least people will just shut up about it.

But when did Lucas ever say that the events in the miniseries not really happened? :look: I thought it was perfectly canon.

Now, let's get back to wishing. :classic:

They said, that the miniseries just were what could have happened in TCW, but it wasn't.