JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game Index

I added a link to the second season in the first post and unpinned the season 2 thread. Congratulations on completing another season.

Thanks a lot, Hinck. :sweet:

Looking great, JD, I quite like my new outfit. I'll be curious to see what the first episode is like. Did you make your new character's appearance yet?

Well, I look the same with a couple of changes to the armour. Jaina DD and I don't make an appearance until later on in the series, just so the new plots can be introduced and the events inbetween the late Season 2 and the new Series tied up. :classic:

Well...I do kinda work for the Empire. I don't have/want to be a Moff, I'm just a Commander in the Empire. My Character design is good though, just make sure that I'm on the Empire's team.

I'll make you a general. :wink:

Scripts edited. :tongue:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

No idea where that torso came from. :tongue: Maybe from that Dino 2000 whatever it is theme. :wink:

Really cool minis Oky

Thanks! :classic: You can download an LDD model of the Mini Fortitude and/or buy it here.

Btw, Jim, could you please add those minis, the above link, and the other pics from the finale to the index? That would be great! :thumbup:

PS: I'm also very glad that you liked the finale, simonjedi. :classic: I was afraid you'd start bitching about the problem being resolved by time travel again. :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Btw, Jim, could you please add those minis, the above link, and the other pics from the finale to the index? That would be great! :thumbup:

Yeah, no problem. I gorgot to mention, too, that those MINIs are pretty sweet and very accurate. :thumbup:

bitching

:oh3: You have ultimate non-censoring powers!

I was afraid you'd start bitching about the problem being resolved by time travel again. :tongue:

Lol. :grin:

I am beginning the script for episode 4 now, and I have done a bit more filming for the first episode. :classic:

PS: I'm also very glad that you liked the finale, simonjedi. :classic: I was afraid you'd start bitching about the problem being resolved by time travel again. :tongue:

moan female canine moan worst ending ever moan :tongue:

shame it couldn't continue so we can fill in the gaps until JD's videos start, i finally have a dooku figure.

I'd just like to add for mister Jammiedodger714 that Adam is married to a very pretty and intelligent wife who is expecting a child, so be sure to include that in your story. :wub:

Right Adam. Maybe you could take leave for a few episodes to be with her at childbirth. :tongue: I will be sure to include it, no worries.

Any more questions about the series? Or any requests?

Btw, are you providing voices for the SWCG Chapter 4 movie Jim?

Well, I am back after all 3 computers breaking. (seriously?)

I must admit I am very sad to see this go, I would like to think we could perhaps continue this later on.

EDIT: Wow, I just finally got where SimonJedi's name (Garviel Loken) is from.

jifel

Edited by jifel

EDIT: Wow, I just finally got where SimonJedi's name (Garviel Loken) is from.

Well it was about time! I was reading "Horus rising" when i was creating the character.

SWCG Chap4 Part 1 now on youtube!

Linky!

I hope you like it so far. :grin:

Oh the Suspense! What happens next? I wish I could find out!

:tongue:

Anyway, looking good so far, but why is it Chapter 4 part 1, unless I have completely missed the rest?

jifel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love those voice impressions!

"Wouwie! Where's our back-up!?"

"Nooo, what we haff to do is stowp Gweevous from woozing the tiwme machine".

Great job on this, JD, I can see that you took a lot of time to take all of the pictures for stop-motion, because it looks like the figures are actually moving by themselves. It's not jumpy at all. :thumbup: Great sound effects, too. Keep up the great work. :sweet:

I can't decide if I want to be in these or not... Oh, that voice! :tongue:

If only I had any way to use mine...

jifel

Great job on this, JD, I can see that you took a lot of time to take all of the pictures for stop-motion, because it looks like the figures are actually moving by themselves. It's not jumpy at all. :thumbup: Great sound effects, too. Keep up the great work. :sweet:

:cry_happy:

Thanks for that really nice comment Jim. :thumbup: Yeh, I tried to give Jim a Scottish accent. :tongue: Oky did some really good voice recordings, and hilarious bloopers. :laugh:

I can't decide if I want to be in these or not... Oh, that voice! :tongue:

If only I had any way to use mine...

Hey! :vader: Lol. Now I will make your voice as squeky as possible in the series. :tongue:

Greetings,

JD

Hehe! Excellent! Some nice animation and timing there. :thumbup: The audio could use some work, but it's alright. For example, there should be sound when the swords hit each other or when the Magnas twirl their staffs. For the twirling, you can just use lightsaber twirling sounds, and for the swords, you can just record two knives (or forks or whatever) hitting each other. :wink: Also, the part where you tell Jim that you have to go after the BH is a bit too silent. It could use some subtle dramatic music. And of course it would have been nice if the other players would have provided their own voice, but oh well.

Good job! Can't wait for part 2! :sweet:

Anyway, looking good so far, but why is it Chapter 4 part 1, unless I have completely missed the rest?

JD already said that he would only be making the Season 1 finale, not the whole season. :wink: That would be just crazy. :wacko:

I hope that's a compliment. :grin: I'm not very good at voicing. :cry_sad:

Yeah, that part sounded a bit... silly. :tongue: No offense, JD.

I hope that's a compliment. :grin: I'm not very good at voicing. :cry_sad:

:laugh: No, the voicing was fine, but it just sounded like you were really pissed off. It had me cracking up for some reason. :laugh:

I would like to join

Work: Clone alien from hoths outer world.

Expertise: stealth hunting

Known For: hunting and killing a virus that almost destroyed his homeworld.

Weapons: plasma gun clocking spear wristblades

head;lando gaurd helmet

torso '' '' '' '' body

legs '' '' '' '' legs