JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game Index

Sorry to force everyone together like that :blush: but I thought that this was the only way to get everyone posting again.

@ Wouwie: If you want to finish your Folitas story, you can do so in flashback-type post. But let's please start to focus on the main plot now, OK? :classic:

@ Bob: I said that you are with me, JD, and Garviel now since you said that you already landed on Raxus Prime and regrouped with us. Hope that's OK.

@ Simonjedi: Sorry, but no space battle for you. :tongue: We already said that you were on the Fortitude, and we really need to stick together now. :wink: And yes, I was kidding about not caring about you. :laugh:

Perfect Oky.

By the Way, I won't be able to do my own voice.

Can everyone please say if they can record lines or not and when they will be done by?

I doubt I will be able to record my voice, i will try though, is there a deadline for it?

I think the fortitude needs a bigger hanger (or a hanger in the first place) now that Jim has a new fighter and its nice to see the story stating to get going.

I doubt I will be able to record my voice, i will try though, is there a deadline for it?

Around June-July would be good. :thumbup:

I'm guesing it's too late to join this game? :cry_sad:

well, I think this chapter is almost over, so you can join soon, I think.

jifel

I'm guesing it's too late to join this game? :cry_sad:

Sadly yes. The game is almost over and it would take too much time introducing a new character for the last few posts. Sorry. :sadnew:

Come on, guys! Why is nobody posting? :sad: Now that we are all reunited, there shouldn't be any reason not to post!

@Jifel: Erm... Are the pics that you promised gonna be there soon? :sceptic: Because if not, I have to ask you not to make such promises if you can't keep 'em.

I was waiting for someone else to post, but seeing as no one else is i'll post again.

C'mon guys! Get posting. The game ends soon!

So its nearly the end of the game? I thought it was only the end of the chapter.

Shame really, I've been busy for the past few weeks but i'm mostly free till early lateish June. When this chapter is finished can we have a vote on whether to continue.

also here are my idea if we are possible continuing

My idea is to wrap the relic arc by chapter 3 then have it 2 and a bit years later to overlap with RotS and early rise of the empire period (fill the gaps with flashbacks). It'll be more character driven and we have much more room to think of plots.

Or reboot it in the KotOR era and have the characters our great-great-great-great grandfathers or something

"Garviel look" Oky said pointing to a temple mostly covered in layers of junk. "There it is, the last piece of the relic is in there. Destroy it and Dooku will lose the chance of becoming powerful"

They walked towards the door way of the temple, pulled the huge stone doors open and entered.

? *huh* ?

Woah! Woah! Back it up! Where the hell did that come from? How am I supposed to know where the relic is?? And why is it in pieces all of a sudden? I'm sorry, but this makes so little sense that I have to ask you to remove that post. :sadnew:

Btw, your other recent posts didn't make much sense either. What is the "objective" you are referring to? The objective was it to find out what Grievous is up to, but now we are running away from him? WTF? :wacko:

So, if you guys don't mind, I will make a post now, ignoring Simonjedi's last post and trying to make sense of what he posted before.

When this chapter is finished can we have a vote on whether to continue.

If that's supposed to be a question, then yes, I suppose we could. But seeing how bad the game is doing at the moment, I'm afraid it wouldn't be a good idea to revive it, even if the votes are in favor of doing so. :sadnew:

when i wrote it, I had no idea what we were actually doing on the planet so I said objective to fill in the gaps.

So, if you guys don't mind, I will make a post now, ignoring Simonjedi's last post and trying to make sense of what he posted before.

if you were on about grevious remembering us : there was a discussion a while ago what would happen if we met old comic game allies or villains and we decided that they would have fuzzy memories of season 1, that's the reason why we have Jaina with us and not an restraining order. I don't mind if you ignore my post either.

EDIT: you even suggested it :P

Yes, I think when characters from Season 1 appear in this one, they should just instantly remember everything once they meet us. Let's not make this anything too complicated or weird (unless you want it to be so).

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=432814

Edited by simonjedi

when i wrote it, I had no idea what we were actually doing on the planet so I said objective to fill in the gaps.

Well, how about reading up on what you missed when you post next time before you make non-sensical posts! :hmpf_bad:

But you know what's going on now, right?

if you were on about grevious remembering us : there was a discussion a while ago what would happen if we met old comic game allies or villains and we decided that they would have fuzzy memories of season 1, that's the reason why we have Jaina with us and not an restraining order. you even suggested it :P

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=432814

No, I wasn't talking about that. I meant the reason why we are on RP.

And if you would've paid attention, you would know that the reason why it's OK for Jaina to be with us is because she is the Jaina from the future, not the one from the present. (Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Time traveling! :hmpf: Right? :tongue: )

There is nothing wrong with Grievous remembering Season 1.

Well, how about reading up on what you missed when you post next time before you make non-sensical posts! :hmpf_bad:

But you know what's going on now, right?

I've read and I can't find anything, if you meant JD's post between yours and mine, I was writing my post when JD posted it, but before that nothing.

No, I wasn't talking about that. I meant the reason why we are on RP.

If its better I'll retcon it it to a seperatist base then.

I've read and I can't find anything, if you meant JD's post between yours and mine, I was writing my post when JD posted it, but before that nothing.

Well, I hope my new post will make it clear, but in case it doesn't, here is our current situation in a nutshell:

Jim is holding on to the fake holocron which the Seps believe to hold information about the location of the Sith relic (which is currently unknown) while the real holocron is still being analyzed back at the Jedi temple. Dooku has sent Grievous to retrieve the holocron from us, and we are keeping him busy while trying to find out what Dooku is up to.

If its better I'll retcon it it to a seperatist base then.

No. Just delete it please, and replace it with something like: "EDIT: Oops! I wasn't paying attention. Please ignore this post." :wink:

Well, I hope my new post will make it clear, but in case it doesn't, here is our current situation in a nutshell:

Jim is holding on to the fake holocron which the Seps believe to hold information about the location of the Sith relic (which is currently unknown) while the real holocron is still being analyzed back at the Jedi temple. Dooku has sent Grievous to retrieve the holocron from us, and we are keeping him busy while trying to find out what Dooku is up to.

I thought it was obvious, Dooku wants the holocron to find the location of parts of the relic to commit various evil deeds.

Clarification: we have the most of the parts which we found when we split up into different planets, but the only one thats missing is the one that was on the ship i had to investigate?

No. Just delete it please, and replace it with something like: "EDIT: Oops! I wasn't paying attention. Please ignore this post." :wink:

i'll keep it on but have a flashback or something, whatever it will be won't be important to the grand scheme of things.

I thought it was obvious, Dooku wants the holocron to find the location of parts of the relic to commit various evil deeds.

Clarification: we have the most of the parts which we found when we split up into different planets, but the only one thats missing is the one that was on the ship i had to investigate?

Well, you were wrong. We split up because we tried to confuse the enemy and got back together because Jim saw Grievous. Nobody ever said anything about the relic being in pieces, and even if it was, we wouldn't know, because by the time the Dooku stole the holocron, the Jedi masters probably weren't even done decoding it.

Everything clear now?

i'll keep it on but have a flashback or something, whatever it will be won't be important to the grand scheme of things.

... since it will be ignored anyway.

The finale should be up soon...

Greetings,

JD

seeing as JD isn't i'll post the finale of chapter 2/set up to chapter 3 if we have one.

Those who have played kotor2 will be familiar with it.

Edited by simonjedi

I hope you don't mind if I do the posting of the finale. :classic: I started it, but I have to finish my homework before I post the rest.

I hope you don't mind if I do the posting of the finale. :classic: I started it, but I have to finish my homework before I post the rest.

*sigh* I still have to do a flashback. Mind if I put in a quick interjection that doesn't really interfere with your story-line? It's just a flashback of what happened to Adam and fake-Adam, and there's a 99% chance it'll have nothing to do with your story (unless your finale has something to do with the sewer).

No, I don't mind, go right ahead. :classic: I'd love to see how your story turns out. And yes, it will hardly affect the main plot. :wink:

nah, go ahead. My post was a bit of a prelude to chapter 3 and if anyone doesn't want to continue it's a good exit point.

EDIT: I assume the relic story arc is wrapped up now right? Ki-Adi Mundi is taking it back to the jedi temple and we got a bit detoured

Edited by simonjedi

I assume the relic story arc is wrapped up now right? Ki-Adi Mundi is taking it back to the jedi temple and we got a bit detoured

No. Mundi doesn't have the relic anymore (I thought I made that clear). He is busy holding off Dooku while we have to find a place to hide the relic. If we bring it to Coruscant (or any other world for that matter) we will bring war to that planet, so we have to find a way to hide it from Dooku for good. And JD already has a plan. :wink:

Yes I do...MUWHAHAHA! :vader:

Edited by Jammiedodger714