Siegfried

Eurobricks Advent Calendar 2008

Hmmm, I wonder who could have provided the BrickZone Indy Torsos... :pir-wink:

Brickforge?

Some really good sets have been dished out so far- will the 24th be the Market Village set? Pwetty Pwease? :pir_kiss:

Err... no.

Just out of curiosity, what are the Brickforge Indy torsos?

BrickZone, not Brickforge. There's a picture in the first post, but since you're obviously a busy man...

cave_man_torso.jpg

I had no idea there were pictures of the prizes on the first post of this thread! I've been searching for the sets on Brickshelf everyday! :laugh: Thanks Sinner, it really is great of you to organize all of this! :thumbup:

-darthperson

I had no idea there were pictures of the prizes on the first post of this thread! I've been searching for the sets on Brickshelf everyday! :laugh: Thanks Sinner, it really is great of you to organize all of this! :thumbup:

-darthperson

Well, to be honest I'm often a few days behind... :blush: But thanks for the thanks!

It's great that you are arranging this raffle for us AFOLs and TFOLs for the holiday season. The prize selection is great so far. I am looking forward to winning a prize myself. I check back often. My avatar has been unchanged since day one, considering that it is the right size.

Merry Christmahannukwanzaakah! :classic:

A late hooray! :pir-sweet:

I won a Patrick keychain the 7th day :pir-laugh: (rhyming again :-S )

Thanks for organising this contest, it made my day :thumbup:

Congratulations to those who have already one and good luck to those who haven't :pir-vader:

TT

P.S. The story of Dave will get a big update tomorrow

Congrats to all the winners thus far, but judging from the picture, the best sets haven't been won yet?

TheBrickDaddy:

I believe this is the mystery raffle followup as sinner has said, and thusly, you must have been a member before: Nov 22 2008.

I could be wrong though.

Hey, I'm new to EB, and what is the deadline of joining EB to be able to win something in the Advent Calendar? :pir_wacko:

First of welcome to Eurobricks! Second, the deadline was by the end of November, and members had to have joined EB before the page for the contest opened up.

Unfortunately you can't anymore.

To get in to this you had to sign up for the mystery raffle, which ended a few weeks ago.

Update time!

1. I made another mistake (ooops!); as a result one person got an upgrade and another is a new winner!
  2. For hopefully the last time, this is not the sign-up topic. The winners are picked from a list that was made last month.
  3. I'm still missing half the addresses and many of the names. (Please, no-one resend your addresses. At the end I'll nag the winners. I'm recieving too many PMs over this already!)
  4. Prize swaps; yes you can do them but I want no part in the organisation. Only tell me about them if you have organised one. Don't ask for any help in arranging one.
  5. Good luck!

Update time!

1. I made another mistake (ooops!); as a result one person got an upgrade and another is a new winner!
  2. For hopefully the last time, this is not the sign-up topic. The winners are picked from a list that was made last month.
  3. I'm still missing half the addresses and many of the names. (Please, no-one resend your addresses. At the end I'll nag the winners. I'm recieving too many PMs over this already!)
  4. Prize swaps; yes you can do them but I want no part in the organisation. Only tell me about them if you have organised one. Don't ask for any help in arranging one.
  5. Good luck!

Sorry for sending my PM twice sinner. :pir-blush:

How are we confirmed when the prize has been sent? Or is it just a mystery in the mailbox? :pir-oh:

Sorry for sending my PM twice sinner. :pir-blush:

You weren't the only one! :wink:

How are we confirmed when the prize has been sent? Or is it just a mystery in the mailbox? :pir-oh:

The Jedi fighters are to be sent in one batch next year, the others are sent a few days after the addresses are received.

Sorry if mine was sent more than once, I think the server went down as I was sending it. :pir-blush::pir_wacko:

Whew! :pir-laugh:

The Jedi fighters are to be sent in one batch next year, the others are sent a few days after the addresses are received.

Ah, that makes sense. :thumbup:

Once again congrats to the other winners!

Is there anyone who wants to trade for the Brickzone Indy torso?

It's an awesome torso but I'm not really a MOCer.

If you're interested just send me a PM. :pir-sweet: