Sign in to follow this  
sam89

2004/2005 Sets and discussion thread

Well i didn't realised it was not out yet for the others. And I have to save money so I resisted. And we already saw a lot of pics for this set.

Did you see the other sets?

No it was the only one and I don't think it was found anywhere else.

Argos should have them soon as they will be releaing the Spring catalogue in the next few weeks.

Do you have any idea of the date that it's coming out? Because the sets are coming to S@H in two weeks anyway.

I think it will be the end of March/start of April, as they release 4 catalogues a year and 1 every 3 months. This will be the spring catalogue.

Jon.

Yep all eyes will be on argos in the next week or so, lets just hope they have the complete range and not just a few sets :)

I called my regular "Lego shop" in Paris saturday to see when our precious sets will hit their shelves and they told me beginning of next week.

I will call them and keep you informed.

So I have to wait until next saturday for my ROTS madness :-D ...............patience can be a hard process :-D

I heared they will be in stores 8 or 9 of April.

At least in Sweden.

So we are slowly getting there :-D

Someone on Brickshelf has gots pics of quite a few of the new ROTS sets. But at the moment there are only box pics, hopefully they will upload some set pics soon.

Jon.

IF that dude actually have the sets ;) Who knows, could be pictures taken at the toy fair... Something's fishy there.... Why post boxes and nothing else...

Anyway this coming week will be great :) Thanks Lego France :)

I doubt it, they're on their side and the boxes aren't pristine like the ones at Toy Fair. Not to mention a few of them are open and they're all sitting on what looks like his bedsheets... :P

well i picked up 2 new ROTS sets last night, and 20% off

i heard rumors about ohio miejer's having the new sets, found some with a friend and went back the next day, picked up the walker and the tri-droid fighter, very nice, and 20% off :) wierd thing was, that over night, they sold all but one walker, which i found and all wookie catamarans, all but one arc, but still had some grevious' and the wheel droid tank. wish i could have gotten the arc, it would have been $40!

i dont have a cam, so i wont be getting pics up, but the sets i picked up were great

the funny thing is, that because they were having the 20% this week, ended last night, i was able to get this deal that shouldnt really have happend, since Lucas or lego isnt going to allow sales on brand new sets, and these sets arent even supposed to be out for another week and a half or so

If you search Froogle for "ARC-170" or "clone turbo tank" the first thing on the list is the link to amazon. they are selling both, each is 25% off and gets free shipping! I just ordered one of each! i feel so lucky! :-D

I recently ordered one of the tanks and an ARC fighter off amazon. search froogle for "clone turbo tank" or "ARC-170" the link to amazon should be first on the list. I even got it with free shipping and for 25% off.

I can't wait!!!! :oD :oD :oD

He's right! That's so cool! If you try searching through the regular TRU website, you can't get to it. You even get the free shipping! I'm ordering mine right now!!!

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered mine as well!

I wish the came out in England. I really want most of the sets. Why does America get them first?

Also is the ARC worth buying or should I just wait. They have quite a few in the Argos near me.

The ARC is a fantastic ship and IMO well worth the money, i to was in two minds weather to buy the set or not but after i did i was glad i had.

Also is the ARC worth buying or should I just wait. They have quite a few in the Argos near me.

"Do not hesitate, show no mercy"

You should definitly go and buy it right away, why wait for such an awsome ship?

Someone on Brickshelf has gots pics of quite a few of the new ROTS sets. But at the moment there are only box pics, hopefully they will upload some set pics soon.

Just checked this gallery today, the guy has updated the folder with a couple of pics of minfigs and various parts.

Jon.

Thanks for the info Jon

Too bad the minifigs are still in the plastic presentation though.

Can't wait for mine ;)

EDIT: here are the pics:

Wookie Catamaran: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=122011

Arc Fighter: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=122010

Clone turbo tank: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=122014

Wookie Attac: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=122013

Enjoy ;)