Sign in to follow this  
sam89

2004/2005 Sets and discussion thread

Why has this become the "standard" answer:

You don't like the new greys that much? Then sell your legos if you feel that strong about them.
The people does'nt want to sell their Lego, they want to be able to buy more of what they have :'(

To change a color that has been a core color for 25 years is a BIG change.

For me it is not so much the change as the fact that I think that the new dark bley is ugly :'(

I wasn't saying ALL AFOL are freaks, but just go over and read some of the topics on Lugnet and they are freaks!  "I have 7 billion grey pieces!", that's not a hobby, theat's called being obsessed with them.  "Let's all write to the owner!"  What the hell will that do?  Lego is making tons of mistakes, but they aren't going to listen to us, that much has been shown.

People need to take what we get until the time Lego gets so bad you can not.  You don't like the new greys that much?  Then sell your legos if you feel that strong about them.

David, I don't think it is right to label people and call people names on this forum. Lego for adult fans is a hobby and just like all hobbies, people get obsessive and passionate. This does not make them "freaks"; they just love their hobby. AFOL's for the most part are upset about the direction Lego is heading. We are all on this website and post to this forum for all the same reasons. We all are passionate about Lego, we would hate to see Lego fall, and like it or not, we are all a little obsessive.

Please think a little before making your next post.

Writing to Lego may not solve any of the current problems at Lego but who knows how it will affect things in the future. At least by writing to Lego, Lego will know there are people who are upset.

Thank you,

Drew

David85 now you have gone too far, your not automaticly correct just because you have bin here longer.

You should here what other people are saying, and if you still dont agree, well then you have to live with it..

DO NOT call other people names, or call them stupid if they do not agree with you....

We have bin very tolorent with you, but even we have an limit David85....

As co-creator of EuroBricks, I would like to say sorry for this bad behavor, its not the EuroBricks way, and Will be delt with.....

DoubleT

I'm not going to be lectured by someone who has been here for a month.

David, I do not know why you want to behave this way. We are all adults here and we need to respect each other. Just because I have only been here since November 11 does not mean you can disrespect me nor does it make me less of a person. I really do like most of your posts and would like to see you continue to make post here, but as a moderator I must step in.

Okay lets try getting back on topic, does anyone know when the first OT sets will be released???

Bye David.. I guess you have finally stepped over that line (which is very thick for Eurobricks.. unlike some other thin lined forums)

As for the OT sets -

- 2 in autumn (Both Old Trilogy Sets)

Usually autumn sets are released in time for christmas so I guess we will see them around September time.

Jon.

Well something tell me.................................June.......................

the sonner the better ! I'll be in canada so it means cheaper sets for me :-D

Second day your back from Canada ;)

Noooo ! I'm sure it will be on time ! *devil*

Thanks for the link Vader. Why does Lego not have a patent on the bricks. I know they have one on the locking system, but look at all the parts on the batmobile. This thing is a total Lego rip-off.

The RotS minifigs havve been confirmed on Rebelscum. Ignore the comment about "Detailed examination of reports from various LEGO fan sites", as he has said in the forums that this is all first hand info. Here's the list:

7251 Darth Vader Transformation: Battle-scared Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader & Medical Droid (non mini-fig)

7250 Clone Walker: Clonetrooper

7252 Droid Trifighter: Buzz Droid (non mini-fig)

7255 General Grievous Chase: General Grievous & Obi-Wan Kenobi

7256 Jedi Starfighter & Vulture Droid: Anakin Skywalker

7257 Ultimate Lightsaber Duel: Anakin Skywalker & Obi-Wan Kenobi (both with FX lightsabres)

7258 Wookiee Attack: Wookie Warriors (x2), Battle Droids (x2) & Spider Droid (non mini-fig)

7259 ARC-170 Fighter: Clonetrooper pilots (x3) & R2 unit

7260 Wookiee Catamaran: Yoda, Chewbacca, Luminara Unduli (with FX lightsaber), Clonetrooper (x2) & Wookiee Warrior

7261 Clone Turbo Tank: Mace Windu (with FX lightsaber), Battle Droid (x2), Clonetrooper (x3) & Clone Sandtrooper

What I think:

- I'm surprised that they did a battle scarred Anakin, and the medical droid sounds interesting

- We get two new Wookiees and a Spider Droid :-D

- Quite a lot of figs in the Wookiee Catamaran set for its price. I'm very surprised by the Luminara Unduli fig (here's a pic of her)

- Mace Windu :-D

Well i think that they once did but lost it somehow, i remember lego trying to sue a few other companies but they failed.

Anyone else have more details on this????

So lego will give us a Battle-scared Anakin and a medical droid thats great news, i wonder if the Wookie Warriors will look the same or have differances?? |-/

Luminara Unduli fig is a real surprise but a welcome one still i would of rather get a kit fisto.

Got to say that im glad lego will be giving us more clones and other characters this shows that perhaps they have at last been listening to the fans. *satis*

hmm, thanks for the info Vader. If anyone as any articles about this please send them my way. *satis*

That looks like a good range of minifigs...

7250 Clone Walker: Clonetrooper
I'm surprised that there isn't more than one :/
We get two new Wookiees and a Spider Droid
The wookies will probably just be the same as the chewbacca fig and I'm pretty sure the spider droid will be made out of pieces like the destroyer droid was.
Quite a lot of figs in the Wookiee Catamaran set for its price. I'm very surprised by the Luminara Unduli fig
Not really, the gunship came with over 6 figs and I am sure that this one will be the same size and price roughly.

Perhaps this Luminara will have a big role in the next film. As there would be no point making a fig of a small character.

I can't wait to see what some of these figures look like!

Jon.