kill will

How did you like the Clone Wars TV series?

Although is does not broadcast in my country, I can watch in on youtube and it is released like 2 days after the showing. I cant believe Ja Jar Binks was mistaken for a Jedi and how he managed to live for so long. :pir_laugh2:

Yeah. It's as if he gets lucky whenever his life is threatened - exactly when he shouldn't have luck! :pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

Seriously, though, I love Ep. 1 and am not a big Jar Jar hater at all, but I was still disappointed by that episode. There was just not enough going on for me somehow. Idk, it was just kinda lame, and I hope the next Jar Jar episode(s) will be better or funnier.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Yeah. It's as if he gets lucky whenever his life is threatened - exactly when he shouldn't have luck! :pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

Seriously, though, I love Ep. 1 and am not a big Jar Jar hater at all, but I was still disappointed by that episode. There was just not enough going on for me somehow. Idk, it was just kinda lame, and I hope the next Jar Jar episode(s) will be better or funnier.

Me too! :pir_laugh2: Congrats on your promotion by the way :pir-skull:

Congrats on your promotion by the way :pir-skull:

Yes, thank you! It's Count Oky Wan to you now! :pir-devil:

Anyway, I'm curious about the next episode (which unfortunately will be shown in two weeks due to Thanksgiving :pir-hmpf_bad: ). It will have Luminara and Ahsoka fighting against Ventress! :pir-sweet:

Cloak_of_Darkness.jpg

Also, there will be those sweet Senate Commandos:

Senate_command02.jpg

Promising, huh? :pir-sweet: But the best thing about it is that it's the captured Nute Gunray they are fighting for, so it looks like the bad guys are gonna win this time! :pir-devil:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Yes, thank you! It's Count Oky Wan to you now! :pir-devil:

Anyway, I'm curious about the next episode (which unfortunately will be shown in two weeks due to Thanksgiving :pir-hmpf_bad: ). It will have Luminara and Ahsoka fighting against Ventress! :pir-sweet:

Cloak_of_Darkness.jpg

Also, there will be those sweet Senate Commandos:

Senate_command02.jpg

Promising, huh? :pir-sweet: But the best thing about it is that it's the captured Nute Gunray they are fighting for, so it looks like the bad guys are gonna win this time! :pir-devil:

I salute you Count Oky! Cant wait for that episode too! What! 2 weeks! Man, its going to be a long wait...

It was ok....but honestly I like the old CW series.
I didn't really like the old cartoon DL. :pir-sceptic:

I loved the old cartoon! :pir-cry_happy: General Grievous, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, and pretty much everyone was sooo badass in that one! :pir-sweet: Sure, Tartakovski's cartoons are sometimes a little slow, but they have the best action sequences I have ever seen in a cartoon! :thumbup:

I don't think I like these 'Senate Commandos'. Look at their left (our right) upper arms, which doesn't have any armor on it. They're really, really, really thin.

I thought Jar Jar's body proportions were a bit off... which is weird, for he's been CGI to begin with. Even "catoonizing" him shouldn't have him be that different.

Well, it was a Jar Jar episode. Not much more to say than that.

The premise was funny, but it just didn't feel like a whole hell of a lot happened.

-Padme is sold out.

-Jar Jar accidentally kills some droids.

-Jar Jar talks to some fish.

-Jar Jar saves day with fish.

Still, more entertaining than the damn 3rd movie lol.

QUOTE (hollisbrick @ Nov 24 2008, 03:38 AM) *

I didn't really like the old cartoon DL.

Still, more entertaining than the damn 3rd movie lol.

According to Wikipedia, all reairings of the the rookie episode has the curses removed. >__<

No more commandos saying "hell".

Silly censorship... how I loathe you.

See, this. THIS is why downloads are nice. I bet when it comes to DVD that it'll be the edited version.

I loved the old cartoon! :pir-cry_happy: General Grievous, Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, and pretty much everyone was sooo badass in that one! :pir-sweet: Sure, Tartakovski's cartoons are sometimes a little slow, but they have the best action sequences I have ever seen in a cartoon! :thumbup:

I totally agrre with you Oky Wan Kenobi :thumbup: . The Tartakovski series were pretty cool but I think the new ones are way better. In he only thing that the last series are better than this ones are how they portrait General Grevious :pir-wub: , in the last cartoon he is so cool and the espisode 20 when he fights all those jedis was the best one. In the movie and in the new series he is just another "villian" that to be honest doesn´t do anything to said WOW :pir-hmpf_bad: .

I just finish of seeing "Rookies" :pir-cry_happy: . In my opinion the best episode I have seen so far :pir_laugh2: , the whole episode is really star warsy and the clones are so cool :pir_laugh2: . The Heavy

Edited by darkrebellion

Me too! I lve the Arc's clones and their shark looking republic gunship! I also love the fight with the jedi and general grievious. To me those scenes were the best.

I'm lovin those blue clones!!! :pir-cry_happy: I would love to see them in Fig form! :pir-wub:

Btw nI didnt really like the old cartoon DL :pir-sceptic:

They're Senate Commando's...Get yer facts straight damnit! :pir-tongue:

Also I never did like you... :pir-hmpf_bad: ........... :pir-tongue:

Me too! Mace owned EVERYONE! And gave grevious a sweet accent. :pir-laugh::pir-grin:

I don't think I like these 'Senate Commandos'. Look at their left (our right) upper arms, which doesn't have any armor on it. They're really, really, really thin.

Im guessing Rapid Response Units? They'd need to act fast for obvious reasons...and they're commandos! :pir-tongue:

I totally agrre with you Oky Wan Kenobi :thumbup: . The Tartakovski series were pretty cool but I think the new ones are way better. In he only thing that the last series are better than this ones are how they portrait General Grevious :pir-wub: , in the last cartoon he is so cool and the espisode 20 when he fights all those jedis was the best one. In the movie and in the new series he is just another "villian" that to be honest doesn´t do anything to said WOW :pir-hmpf_bad: .

:pir-oh3::pir-oh: We got a traitor here! EXECUTE HIM! :pir-tongue: Best chapter was Chapter 21 of the Original & BEST CW Series- ARC Troopers in that SWEET Gunship

hunt2027ad4547.png

Me too! I lve the Arc's clones and their shark looking republic gunship! I also love the fight with the jedi and general grievious. To me those scenes were the best.

Yea that was the best.

Ive been meaning to ask someone this.

I have been watching these on Surf the Channel because I have the Virgin Media XL Package on both my TVs and I cannot find Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Fridays at 9! I see at the bottom it says CNHD so is it only in America? Since the only HD channel we have is BBC HD...

Oh no you did not :pir-tongue::pir-cry_sad::pir-angry:

:pir-laugh:

I know! Great to see another fan too :pir_laugh2:

Yea.

It would be cool if TLC did that ARC Gunship with all those ARC Trooper's But since the licence is ending soon and since the newer and posible crapper CW is in the spotlight I doubt it :pir-cry_sad:

I like the series except for the fact that some of the episodes are not full of action like with the 2003 TV series. Still, it is a nice series.

Yea.

It would be cool if TLC did that ARC Gunship with all those ARC Trooper's But since the licence is ending soon and since the newer and posible crapper CW is in the spotlight I doubt it :pir-cry_sad:

We will never know... What! Their liscence is ending soon! Why? But they will renew it anyway, after all star wars is where most of their money comes from :pir_laugh2:

Has anyone noticed that the junk dealer that was killed by Grievous in Episode 8 was in Ziro the Hutt's bar in the movie? Interesting... just like in TESB when one of the Bounty Hunters was also imprisoned on the Jawa sandcrawler in ANH...

Cameo Appearances, ON!

Yesterday, I saw "Downfall of a Droid" and I need to admit that it was unexpectedly incredible :pir-cry_happy: .

To start the story begins pretty well with the Grevious squadron near to the Venator battalion and then and incredible dogfighting sequence that in my opinion is the best I have seen so far from the CW (I have seen the movie and first 6 episodes cause my country start to airing it later than in the US :pir-hmpf_bad::pir_laugh2: ). Then it is fairly predictible that R3 is betraying Anakin cause when he activate the IG units I said well he is fairly sure of what he is doing. But then, all the "errors" issue gives the episode sincere entertain to this episode. Again the relationship between Anakin and R3 is another key for the success of the show. So far this is my favorite episode even over "Rookies" :pir-oh3::pir-grin: .

List of upcoming episodes:

Lair of Grevous

Ambush in the outer rim

Cargo of doom

Storm over Ryloth

Battle for the midnight shadow

Droid invasion

The last one doesn't sound right so it may not be true.

source: :yoda:

JimButcher

post Nov 30 2008, 02:27 PM

Has anyone noticed that the junk dealer that was killed by Grievous in Episode 8 was in Ziro the Hutt's bar in the movie?

Yah, caught that yesterday. Watched the movie (finally?) after having just seen the episode before the last.

Has anyone noticed that the junk dealer that was killed by Grievous in Episode 8 was in Ziro the Hutt's bar in the movie? Interesting... just like in TESB when one of the Bounty Hunters was also imprisoned on the Jawa sandcrawler in ANH...

Cameo Appearances, ON!

Maybe it is on purpose? To show that he somehow lived but I think it is just a coincidence.

List of upcoming episodes:

Lair of Grevous

Ambush in the outer rim

Cargo of doom

Storm over Ryloth

Battle for the midnight shadow

Droid invasion

The last one doesn't sound right so it may not be true.

source: :yoda:

We will see! :pir_yoda:

Maybe it is on purpose? To show that he somehow lived but I think it is just a coincidence.

No, the movie took place before the junk dealer episode.

He's lightsaber food.