kill will

How did you like the Clone Wars TV series?

You know what I find fascinating? On page 2 of the webcomic you linked to, Oky, Po Nudo is discussing a battleship with Dooku. That battleship looks strikingly resemblant to the one that Ahsoka is attacking on high with other clones who had Jetpacks in the teaser for the next episode! :oh:

You know what I find fascinating? On page 2 of the webcomic you linked to, Oky, Po Nudo is discussing a battleship with Dooku. That battleship looks strikingly resemblant to the one that Ahsoka is attacking on high with other clones who had Jetpacks in the teaser for the next episode! :oh:

You mean Skytop Station? :wink: Yes, you're right, that's where they keep R2 captive in the next episode, and Anakin & Ahsoka go there to rescue him. They will also sabotage the station while they're at it. And it is said that Ahsoka will duel Grievous! :oh: Can't wait for that fight! :sweet:

Btw, here is a scene from episode eight, "Bombad Jedi", where Jar Jar is mistaken for a, well, Jedi:

Bombad_Jedi.jpg

:hmpf: Oh brother... or should I say Gungan?

I sure can't wait for this episode...

Oh, and I don't know if you knew this, but you can download the preview special for free from iTunes right now. :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I agree. They should really have made the whole Malevolence trilogy into the feature film instead of the silly Rota story. :hmpf_bad: It would have had much better reception. :sadnew:

Actually i disagree. It would of been more boring if the Malevolence story was the film instead of the rotta story. It would drag a lot if it was a movie and the whole story is just one large space battle,with a little bit of fighting on the Malevolence.

Rumoured list of all episodes of S1 - only minor spoilers

1x01 : Ambush

1x02 : Rising Malevolence

1x03 : Shadow of Malevolence

1x04 : Destroy Malevolence

1x05 : Rookies

1x06 : Downfall of a Droid

1x07 : Duel of the Droids

1x08 : Bombad Jedi

1x09 : Cloak of Darkness

1x10 : Lair of Grievous

1x11 : Dooku Captured

1x12 : The Gungan General

1x13 : Jedi Crash

1x14 : Defenders of Peace

1x15 : Trespass

1x16 : Hidden Enemy

1x17 : Blue Shadow Virus

1x18 : Mystery of a Thousand Moons

1x19 : Hostage Crisis

1x20 : Storm Over Ryloth

1x21 : Innocents of Ryloth

1x22 : Liberty on Ryloth

Interesting! Thanks, simon. :thumbup: Where did you get this rumour list?

Wasn't "The Lair of General Grievous" supposed to be episode #12? :pir-look: Well, if it's #10, it's good news, because I can't wait to see that episode! :pir-sweet:

However, there is some bad news as well. Looks like there will be more Jar Jar episodes. :pir-hmpf: Oh well.

Actually i disagree. It would of been more boring if the Malevolence story was the film instead of the rotta story. It would drag a lot if it was a movie and the whole story is just one large space battle,with a little bit of fighting on the Malevolence.

Hmm. When you say it like that, it actually makes sense. I guess you're right.

Got it from theforce.net

also on the Movie DVD there is a series preview called the untold stories, it made me very hyped up for the rest of the series.

P1 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cLlMcrJdNvo

P2 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5TOsDfTzd_I

P3 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X9kDXb4esAQ

However, there is some bad news as well. Looks like there will be more Jar Jar episodes.

well at the most 2, theres a preview for the episode in one of the links above ^ and for some weird reason he fits into the style and it looks to be actually quite a good episode

I actually think that It's good that Jar Jar is getting some attention in the series, since he didn't play much of a part in AOTC or ROTS (no, I still don't care how much you hate him). :pir-wink:

Well i actually haven't seen it yet :pir-blush: For Australians it is comming out on Dvd in Early December (I think it was the 13th) then on the same or next day it is comming out on free TV for Aus! :pir-cry_happy: (I thought it was for pay tv only :pir_bawling: ) but it's not :pir_laugh2::pir-sweet:

Well i actually haven't seen it yet :pir-blush: For Australians it is comming out on Dvd in Early December (I think it was the 13th) then on the same or next day it is comming out on free TV for Aus! :pir-cry_happy: (I thought it was for pay tv only :pir_bawling: ) but it's not :pir_laugh2::pir-sweet:

I thought it was on Channel 10 this month... :pir-look:

Well I got good news for ya mate

Yup im right [Nothing new there with me being right...] :pir_yoda::pir_laugh2: - "Series Premiere with Double Episode: Saturday November 22 at 12:00pm." :pir_yoda:

*snipped from page*

ACW_IA_10799_R-1.jpg<<<< That chain gun looks bad-megablocks :jollyroger::pir-classic:

"Yoda :pir_yoda: takes on an entire droid army in the first of two episodes that mark the season premiere of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS, the all-new CG-animated TV series.

In the first episode, "Ambush," Jedi Master Yoda :pir_yoda: and three clone troopers must face off against Count Dooku's dreaded assassin Asajj Ventress and the massive Separatist droid army to prove the Jedi are strong enough to protect a strategic planet and forge a treaty for the Republic.

The Jedi face a devastating new Separatist weapon that's in the hands of General Grievous in the second episode of the season premiere.

In "Rising Malevolence," an attack by an unimaginably destructive weapon aboard a mysterious warship leaves Jedi Master Plo Koon and his clone troopers struggling to survive until Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano can find them. They discover that the ship is piloted by Grievous himself.

TRIVIA: George Lucas is the series' creator and serves as executive producer."

Also I dont think it was on AT ALL on pay tv [i have it] I thinks its exclusivly for channel 10.

Other links

About the Series

Edited by Darth_Legois

I thought it was on Channel 10 this month... :pir-look:

Well I got good news for ya mate

Yup im right [Nothing new there with me being right...] :pir_yoda::pir_laugh2: - "Series Premiere with Double Episode: Saturday November 22 at 12:00pm." :pir_yoda:

*snipped from page*

ACW_IA_10799_R-1.jpg<<<< That chain gun looks bad-megablocks :jollyroger::pir-classic:

Also I dont think it was on AT ALL on pay tv [i have it] I thinks its exclusivly for channel 10.

Other links

About the Series

Thanks man, must of misheard :pir-sceptic: Can't wait!!! :pir-cry_happy:

Are you talking about the movie or the first season of the show? Cause I don't think that we have any clue about when the first DVD(s) of the series is going to be released yet since only 7 episodes have been aired so far. :pir-sceptic: So, if you're talking about the movie, you're kinda in the wrong thread. You need to go either here or here to talk about it. I'm sorry that your country is that much behind with this. :pir-sad2:

Btw, has anyone seen the new episode "Duel of the Droids"? It's awesome! It makes "Downfall of a Droid" look like a mere premise to this episode! What I liked about it was that we finally see Grievous busting out some good lightsaber moves and actually killing some people :pir-devil: and that there was a totally unexpected twist half way through the story! :pir-oh3: Also, it was great watching R2

fighting another of his kind

. The best part was when he "peed" on his opponent! :pir_laugh2: I really enjoyed this episode. Now, all we can do is wait for the Jar Jar episode to be aired so that we can look forward to another good episode. :pir-hmpf:

Are you talking about the movie or the first season of the show? Cause I don't think that we have any clue about when the first DVD(s) of the series is going to be released yet since only 7 episodes have been aired so far. :pir-sceptic: So, if you're talking about the movie, you're kinda in the wrong thread. You need to go either here or here to talk about it. I'm sorry that your country is that much behind with this. :pir-sad2:

Oh, ok sorry :pir-blush::pir-sceptic: I was meaning the movie was comming out on the 13th or so. The shown is comming out next week, cant wait :pir-cry_happy:

'Duel of the Droids' was great. It showed how bad-megablocks Ahsoka could be. She fought Greivous and survived, not many Jedi can say that. She even ammputated one of his hands. But I am getting a little tired of Greivous always hopping into Soulless One and flying away. Skytop Station reminded me of the Threshold Gas Mine from HALO 2, ecspecially when it falls from the sky. But this was a great episode, and the next seems like it will have some comedy.

I just finish of seeing "Destroying the Malevolence" and I have to said that it really dissapoint me :pir_bawling: . To start I think the episode will be great before look at it but than all my hopes were lets down :pir-cry_sad: . The episode in itself feels pretty empty and boring which I can

Edited by darkrebellion

'Duel of the Droids' was great. It showed how bad-megablocks Ahsoka could be. She fought Grievous and survived, not many Jedi can say that. She even amputated one of his hands.

She just got lucky. If Rex would've hit that detonator a few seconds later, she would've been a goner. Besides, Grievous wasn't even trying really. He simply underestimated her because of her age. Common mistake. :pir-sad2:

But I am getting a little tired of Grievous always hopping into Soulless One and flying away.

Yeah, me too. :pir-sceptic: They make him look like such a coward. :pir-hmpf_bad: But, c'mon, what is he supposed to do? Go down with his ship/station? :pir-tongue:

I just finish of seeing "Destroying the Malevolence" and I have to said that it really disappointed me. :pir_bawling:

I wasn't all that disappointed by that episode. Sure, the fight between Grievous and Obi was kinda short and lame, and the final destruction of the ship could have been a little more spectacular, but other than that, it was quite good. You have to admit that it was pretty cool how Obi took out three Destroyers and a small army of droids in under a minute! :pir-sweet:

Well the good news is that the next episode I will see is "Rookies"! :pir-cry_happy:

That, my friend, you can definitely look forward to! :thumbup:

I'm started to get annoyed with some of the proportions.

General Greivous's shoulder plates- way too big.

The clones- I've noticed that the knee and elbow plates of their armor seem to be fused to the forearm and shin plates. Also, their arms are too small.

:pir-sceptic:

I'm watching the last bit of the premiere for Aus. now! It's pretty good I got to admit I kinda like it :pir-cry_happy::pir-blush: The story lines are cool and the graphics darn sweet :thumbup: :thumbup: But now I want the sets even more now!!!! :pir-cry_happy::pir-cry_sad::pir_wacko::pir_yoda:

I'm watching the last bit of the premiere for Aus. now! It's pretty good I got to admit I kinda like it :pir-cry_happy::pir-blush: The story lines are cool and the graphics darn sweet :thumbup: :thumbup: But now I want the sets even more now!!!! :pir-cry_happy::pir-cry_sad::pir_wacko::pir_yoda:

She just got lucky. If Rex would've hit that detonator a few seconds later, she would've been a goner. Besides, Grievous wasn't even trying really. He simply underestimated her because of her age. Common mistake. :pir-sad2:

Not exactly. On the official producer commentary for the episode, he stated that Grievous was toying with her to show how powerful and fearsome he was. And this episode was good, but Rookies was my favorite.

I have been watching the show, and have generally thought it was pretty good. The best episode, was by far "Rookies." I think that all of the episodes should focus on clones rather than the Jedi. With that episode, they were able to make it more militaristic and a far better show. Heavy's sacrifice? Genius.

I hadn't even realised it had made it to Australian TV until I stumbled across it on Saturday. I watched for about ten minutes with very low expectations but was pleasantly surprised, it was watchable unlike the old animated clone wars series which I don't think anyone over about 12 could have tolerated.

Thankfully my budget I didn't like it quite enough to start feeling the need to collect all the clone wars sets.

If you are iffy about watching I suggest giving it a go, you might be pleasantly surprised.

I'm watching the last bit of the premiere for Aus. now! It's pretty good I got to admit I kinda like it :pir-cry_happy::pir-blush: The story lines are cool and the graphics darn sweet :thumbup::thumbup: But now I want the sets even more now!!!! :pir-cry_happy::pir-cry_sad::pir_wacko::pir_yoda:

It was ok....but honestly I like the old CW series. Good to see Lt Thire in action though. :pir_laugh2:

I think theres 1 episode every saturday on channel 10...which sucks because we're WAAAAYYY Behind the rest of the world.

I hadn't even realised it had made it to Australian TV until I stumbled across it on Saturday. I watched for about ten minutes with very low expectations but was pleasantly surprised, it was watchable unlike the old animated clone wars series which I don't think anyone over about 12 could have tolerated.

Thankfully my budget I didn't like it quite enough to start feeling the need to collect all the clone wars sets.

If you are iffy about watching I suggest giving it a go, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Well I did post it in this thread a page back.... :pir-tongue:

Although is does not broadcast in my country, I can watch in on youtube and it is released like 2 days after the showing. I cant believe Ja Jar Binks was mistaken for a Jedi and how he managed to live for so long. :pir_laugh2: