Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Piratical Anthropomorphism

Thanks for the feedback. :pir-blush:

The point of the Skunk's white fur patterns was to have the criss-cross white elastic on the front look like both military straps (I'm not pirate jargon saavy :pir-tongue: ) and look like stripes. Skunk's patterns sometimes vary; I've seen a brown skunk before! I didn't want to go overkill with elastics, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the tips! :monkey:

It's still good, I just think that the black is a little overwhelming. Also, the term is "Bandoliers" :pir-classic:

If you have a few of them together at the same time, a group picture would be wonderful. Sheep face is the best, but the monkey pose is the best of them in my thoughts. The skunk seems kinda skinny. The turtle's nice and simple too! Great work as always.

-Zeph

"Great work as always." I happen to finish all my reviews of your work with this... jeez, I need new material.

The point of the Skunk's white fur patterns was to have the criss-cross white elastic on the front look like both military straps (I'm not pirate jargon saavy :pir-tongue: ) and look like stripes. Skunk's patterns sometimes vary; I've seen a brown skunk before! I didn't want to go overkill with elastics, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the tips! :monkey:

Yes, I agree with Norry: the black is overwhelming. :pir-sceptic: I'm not telling you it isn't good, because it is, but those rubber bands really don't cut it. I know, I've seen an all black skunk, but the stripe has become rather a trademark of it and is, in my eyes, very important. :pir-classic: Other than that, great creation!

Gotta make some scale buildings now. I'm having a hard time finding good reference, though. :pir-sceptic:

I really like, these are some of the best things you've made. The monkey and the octopus are the best in my opinion. But, you are going to use them for the contest, isn't the contest based on System Pirates? Well, I hope the scale buildings work!

I really like, these are some of the best things you've made. The monkey and the octopus are the best in my opinion. But, you are going to use them for the contest, isn't the contest based on System Pirates? Well, I hope the scale buildings work!

Some of the best? Really? Thanks. :pir-cry_happy:

I asked if other scales can be used (I think I said Fabuland/Miniland type figures) and the staff said OK, so I guess they're fine. Thanks!

I've been having such terrible builder's block (no pun intended) lately, but I think I've got a cool idea that will fit in well with the overall concept of pirate animals running a-muck.

I like the dog and the monkey best, personally. :pir-tongue: