JimBee

Greatest Movies

Hello, Butcher here. After seeing Holodoc's awesome tribute to the minifig for it's 30th birthday, I wanted to something as well. So, I came up with making my favorite movies' main characters. For now, this is just in it's early stages, but here is what I have so far:

2853572193_5bd95cc350_o.jpg

Basically the most iconic characters from my favorite movie series. They are all in flesh, but that might change soon. Can you guess them all? I would also like to add Batman and James Bond, once I get a flesh Han Solo head. Thanks for looking, and remember that this is going to be updated periodically. :classic:

Cool! :laugh:

There I recognise Harry Potter, Darth Vader, Gandalf the Grey, Indiana Jones and Han Solo. I don't know the others... :sceptic:

:skull:

Cool! :laugh:

There I recognise Harry Potter, Darth Vader, Gandalf the Grey, Indiana Jones and Han Solo. I don't know the others... :sceptic:

Bold: That's not Han Solo. :wink:

That's not Han Solo. :wink:

Aha! Umm... James Bond?

Aha! Umm... James Bond?

Nope, guess again! :grin:

Is that Neo and Will Turner next to Darth Vader?

Correct! I actually wanted Jack Sparrow instead of will, but the head that I wanted to use only comes in yellow. Neo will be yellow in my upcoming... uhhhh... never mind. :skull:

The mystery character is... The dude from Back To the Future?

Hehe... I'll give you guys a hint: his initials are "J.B", but not James Bond.

Edited by JimButcher

At first I thought Jack Bauer, but then I realised he's not in a movie.

Therefore I'm gonna guess Jason Bourne.

At first I thought Jack Bauer, but then I realised he's not in a movie.

Therefore I'm gonna guess Jason Bourne.

We have a winner! Yes, it's Boune from the Bourne trilogy. :classic:

Who's the black guy with the helmet in the middle :grin:

Nice Neo fig :thumbup:

King Arthur from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :tongue:

Very nice looking. Of course, surely you know that one of the most iconic and best films of all time is:

20000leaguespressbook.JPG

:oh3: GIANT SQUID!

EDIT: Replaced the old poster (it somehow changed into a banner for the site) with a new, better one.

Edited by Norrington

I like them all, but I think you really need a Marty McFly and Doc Brown. Back to the Future is one of the greatest movie trilogies of all time.

I like them all, but I think you really need a Marty McFly and Doc Brown. Back to the Future is one of the greatest movie trilogies of all time.

Yeah, and very iconic too! Marty could be a Mutt fig with a blue torso with red west and Doc could be someone in a lab coat, some serious face like that of Bruce Wayne or a Nazi, and white-painted Harry Potter hair? Or maybe just a giant mind-reading contraption on his head. :grin:

Btw, your Jack Sparrow really does look more like Will.

Teminator is a must, I agree. I'm working on a yellow version right now. Remember, this is what I think are the best movie series. I have yet to see BTTF (STOP, don't click that reply button, I know I need to see it! :tongue:). I also want to add Rick from The Mummy movies, the guy (name escapes me...) from Jurassic Park, and James Bond. :classic: Thanks for showing interest!

Teminator is a must, I agree. I'm working on a yellow version right now. Remember, this is what I think are the best movie series. I have yet to see BTTF (STOP, don't click that reply button, I know I need to see it! :tongue:). I also want to add Rick from The Mummy movies, the guy (name escapes me...) from Jurassic Park, and James Bond. :classic: Thanks for showing interest!

Fair enough. But you should at least rent it, it's worth it. :thumbup::classic:

Here's a trailer:

Edited by Norrington

Why not GB?

Gordon Brown?

Gordon Brown?

I think he means Ghost Busters. First of all, I haven't seen it. Second, read the post five above this one. :wink:

I think he means Ghost Busters.

Oh yeah, I was thinking of character names. And the only person I've heard of with the enitials GB is Gordon Brown, Prime Minister of my country. :tongue:

Teminator is a must, I agree. I'm working on a yellow version right now.

Making a yellow version is easy. You can either use the head of the Agents cyborg with the chainsaw arm or (if you're going for an undamaged look) you could use the guy below (who looks incredibly similar to Arnie IMO) and just exchange his suit with a leather jacket like the one Mutt has.

trn116.jpg

I agree that Rick from The Mummy would be a good addition to the group too! He should have Mutt's hair, some kind of daring/sarcastic face (like Han Solo's for example), Indy's bag, and two pistols in his hands!

And yeah, you really should watch BTTF! They are very entertaining movies!