Sign in to follow this  
Scyzoryk

Agents Pie Thread

This is my favorite. It's so inconspicuous. I would love to build it, but it looks like you've already trademarked it. :cry_sad:

Sounds like my pumpkin car contest from last year. could make this....

Oh no you won't! The Pie Car™ is my idea! :tongue:

Then I've got dibs on the Pie Suit™ and Pie-Pack™! :tongue: And don't forget the Pie-Bot™ ane Mach Pie™! :tongue: I'm already working on a "Pie in the Sky™" UFO...

Oh no you won't! The Pie Car™ is my idea! :tongue:

Fine. :tongue:

The Pie Mobile™

Then I've got dibs on the Pie Suit™ and Pie-Pack™! :tongue: And don't forget the Pie-Bot™ ane Mach Pie™! :tongue: I'm already working on a "Pie in the Sky™" UFO...

Pie suit? :grin:

got dibbs on The Pie Suitcase bomb!™ :devil: , The RPP™ [Rocket Propelled Pie], The Pie Grenade™ [A Pie with an explosive punch!], The Secret Agents Pie Shop™ meh others can build it too :wink:

that was hilarious where did you come up with that? i want to post a lego agents video on you tube of that that is awesome!

P.S its spy-clops not triclops. :tongue:

Fine. :tongue:

The Pie Mobile™

Pie suit? :grin:

got dibbs on The Pie Suitcase bomb!™ :devil: , The RPP™ [Rocket Propelled Pie], The Pie Grenade™ [A Pie with an explosive punch!], The Secret Agents Pie Shop™ meh others can build it too :wink:

Im working on these things now..-Sortof... I will work more when im finished with my entry for Dr.Sinisters "Terror In Tabletown" Contest.

Not the Pie shop but the other stuff...When the school holidays come around [early December] I might make some other stuff...like the Secret Agents Pie Shop™ but might not be done till early '09. :hmpf_bad:

Anyway glad Scyzoryk is back...Perhaps he has built some stuff? :classic:

This has to be one of the greatest threads ever started :laugh:

How about these for minifig scale pies? I don't know if there are actual LEGO pies :tongue:

PIES IN SPACE!

(Edit, fix'd!)

Oh yeah, I think the LEGO compass makes a great pie, it even has a connection point under it, have to paint it though.

piej.jpg

piesinspace.jpg

Edited by DrNightmare