Sign in to follow this  
Francis Marion

Dragon Liberators

For many years, dragons have remained neutral in the pitiful conflicts between men and their minions. However, some dragons have been forced by wizards to serve their own wills. Most dragons are smart enough to break free, but would then successively be taken down by hundreds of arrows or crossbow bolts (despite what Dragonator will tell you :tongue: ). One dragon has been placed under penalty of starvation for destroying an entire skeleton patrol with fire, and although he could break free, he is in an area with many armed skeletons, easily explainable. However, what no one but those involved know, is that two of the king's top soldiers have been tasked with freeing this dragon from his prison.

The whole scene:

the_liberators_move.jpg

The gagged dragon:

the_gagged_dragon.jpg

The slayer of the slain:

a_guard_is_killed.jpg

The chains are severed:

the_chains_are_severed.jpg

Brickshelf Folder (when public)

Please forgive the bad photography, I didn't pick the best time to take the pictures, and I am no expert cameraman.

Comments are welcome and accepted, especially from those members of the AADR (Association for the Advancement of Dragons' Rights)

AADR Headquarters

OK Vignette, not very extraordinary. Why did you start that other dragon topic, when this topic does the same thing, but has a reason to stay open. They need to be merged by a mod.

OK Vignette, not very extraordinary. Why did you start that other dragon topic, when this topic does the same thing, but has a reason to stay open. They need to be merged by a mod.

Pardon my ignorance (I'm rather tired today), but what "other dragon topic"?

I'm sorry for putting this up, if a mod comes along and determines that it is a waste of space or something, they can close or delete it or something, I'll just post a picture or two in the other "Dragon-related" thread.

I have no problem with this thread, considering it's an actual creation, but if you would prefer to have people comment on it in the AADR thread, I can close this.

A neat scenery, and I really like the pictures too, they´re pretty atmospherical. Nicely done. :classic::thumbup: