Sign in to follow this  
Trudop561

Midnight madness : which sets have you buy?

There was a party? :wacko: What stores?

There is a recent topic that explains about it. :thumbup:

:skull:

I decided that instead of biting my way through a bunch of guys in costumes, I'll just run out to Target on about and hour :wink:

No offense to those costumed

I dont get what the big deal was about in the UK Woolworths had all the new clones wars stock anyway (including LEGO clone wars)

:wink:

I got the RGS yesterday at six in the afternoon. TRU had a huge display for all CW merchandise, with multiple copies of the RGS, At-TE, Homing Spider Droid, V-19, Magnagaurd fighter, and Twighlight.

I decided that instead of biting my way through a bunch of guys in costumes, I'll just run out to Target on about and hour :wink:

No offense to those costumed

Same here! I went to Target and got the RGS! :cry_happy: Its AWESOME! :classic: I have it, fully built... :thumbup: The box makes me cry... :cry_happy::tongue:

Edited by lego12

Didn't go to the local TRU at midnight or anything but did go this afternoon. Got myself 7681 Separatist Spider Droid.

They also had The Twilight. Not really a fan of it in all honesty. But that was it, kinda disappointing as i was really hoping for a V-19 but i guess ill have to check back soon.