Lately I wonder, how Accurate can a Lego Rifle shoot? And started to build a Lego Rifle that shoots 6 mm Steelballs. At a Distance from 5,5 Meters it works great. But the Tigger mechanism was to weak for more Rubber. So I rebuild it and Chance the whole Concept. Now it is a Sideshooter Slingrifle with serial Power. Shooting 7 mm Steelballs with a Speed of 90 m/s. That is 7,5 Joule. With a Lego Gun😁 And it is Accurate too. 

90 m/s is very impressive! In fact, this may be one of the fastest shooting Lego thing ever. How did you measure the speed? With a chronograph?

Posted (edited)

It's great, but I think you've opened a potential can of worms: stepping on a 2x4 brick is no longer the most dangerous thing that can be done to a person with a Lego piece!

Also, here's an obligatory Christmas Story reference for those who remember the film: "You'll shoot your eye out!"

Edited by Murdoch17

49 minutes ago, Davidz90 said:

90 m/s is very impressive! In fact, this may be one of the fastest shooting Lego thing ever. How did you measure the speed? With a chronograph?

Thanks. Yes, I got a Chronograph. And I measure the Speed with 6/7/8 and 9,5 mm Steelballs. Tje Speed was 99/91/81/71 m/s. 

Not Bad for a Lego Gun. 😂

21 minutes ago, Murdoch17 said:

It's great, but I think you've opened a potential can of worms: stepping on a 2x4 brick is no longer the most dangerous thing that can be done to a person with a Lego piece!

Also, here's an obligatory Christmas Story reference for those who remember the film: "You'll shoot your eye out!"

Haha. Yes, I think so😂

Impressive! Also, that's a clever technique to film two things at once using the mirror!

9 hours ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

Impressive! Also, that's a clever technique to film two things at once using the mirror!

Thanks. The idea with the mirror came up when I was making more Slingshot videos.