Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Boy4

[SPC] Cat C - Pirates of sector 56 Ship interior + rest of the crew

piratehq.jpg

If you haven't already go see the first part here. This is the exit from captain Rogers' ship. I was going too build the full ship at a smaller scale but forgot to look at the deadline so I quickly put this together because something is better than nothing.

captian.jpgcaptian2.jpg

rosa.jpgrosa2.jpg

crazy-jim.jpgcrazy-jim2.jpg

nines.jpgnines2.jpg

clanker2.jpgclanker.jpgclanker3.jpg

eve.jpgeve2.jpg

The descriptions for all these characters are in my previous entry

eve-father.jpgeve-father2.jpgEntry17751.png

Eve's father. Nothing much is known about him and his daughter, not even their real names. According to them, they are the last surviving members of their species and will pay good money if the pirates take them to the place indicated on their map.

cook.jpgcook2.jpg

Entry17750.png

Meelith, not much is known about them except their great cooking skills and love for food. For unknown reasons Meelith fears the empire more than anyone else

pilot.jpg

Entry17746.png

P-74. Just a robot Jones bought to pilot his ship, nothing special.

swordmaster2.jpgswordmaster.jpg

Entry17749.png

Old Master, his people don't use names just titles the captain recruited him to teach his crew swordsmanship. He does not trust devices and cybernetics and refuses to get a cyber-arm or energy sword. Despite having only one arm and being blind he is one of the best swordmasters the galaxy has ever seen.

left.jpgmid.jpgright.jpg

I too like the backdrop! Makes for a great presentation of the crew. And what a cool crew this is! The lobster mech is so good :pir-triumph:

How did you create the portraits for the database entries? With a vector drawing program? They look great!

8 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

I too like the backdrop! Makes for a great presentation of the crew. And what a cool crew this is! The lobster mech is so good :pir-triumph:

How did you create the portraits for the database entries? With a vector drawing program? They look great!

Thanks, I just took a front view photo and outlined them in gimp