53563396388_ae9f0eaf82_o.jpg?ex=65f81298

*Your entry has earned 9 XP (S:3, T:3, A:3) + 2 bonus XP for a total of 11XP

Sabotage

Voidshift Captain’s Log
Name: Draic Nord
Grummgar contacted me about meeting him on Kwenn for help with his plan so I ordered the Voidshift to be prepared for departure. Our journey began with nothing seemingly wrong but then we were thrown out of hyperspace somewhere near Randa, Kessel Sector in the Outer Rim. No other ships on the radar. The bridge crew told me there was something wrong with the hyperdrive. When i went to check it out, I saw a droid messing with the controls. I managed to neutralize him and hold him in a cell for now. We will try to extract information about his origin when he wakes up again. The ship is now in Randa's orbit. It will be two cycles before the hyperdrive is operational again. 

This is an example of what you can achieve with so little parts. Great job!

Yep, very nice build. I like that the flame piece is holding the upper part in place :thumbup: You're off for a great start!

I'm fond of a Mandalorian but what a great vignette,
Really great scene that contains just what we need to see without complication. You've got some nice build work there with studs in multiple directions and the angle means the droid isn't hidden - looking forward to seeing more