Sign in to follow this  
Sympatik Brick

SPC [Cat B] The Ironclad Gunner

The Ironclad Gunner: Terror of the Stars

Ironclad Gunner

Inspired by « Renegade Runner » (Lego set 6268)

Renegade Runner

Tremble, space enemies! The Ironclad Gunner, flagship of the infamous Captain Dreadnought Blackheart, plies the galaxies, sowing chaos and destruction in its wake.

Aboard this steel behemoth, a motley crew of galactic pirates united by an insatiable thirst for freedom and treasure.

Suddenly, the alarm blares! An enemy ship has been spotted. Captain Blackheart barks orders, while the crew rushes to their stations.

Cutlass Crimson rushes to the deck, ready to face the enemy on the front lines. His saber shines in the sunlight, as he dodges the first enemy fire with cat-like grace.

Deadeye Dan is ready to fire on the enemy ship. With a precise shot, an enemy crew member falls, dead.

Chef "Spoon" Silver has abandoned her kitchens, she will be more useful by joining Cabin Boy "Toothless" Leaf in operating the particle cannons!

Lookout "Golden Eye" Raven takes off on his jet pack, to observe the battlefield and give orders to the crew.

Golden Hands" Jack climbs to the top of the mast, ready to jump into the enemy ship to thwart traps, pick locks, and most importantly, sabotage their defense system.

Polly, perched above the Captain, encourages the crew with his sharp cries and colorful insults.

The battle rages, but the crew of the Ironclad Gunner is determined to win. Their courage, determination, and teamwork make them a formidable force.

The Ironclad Gunner is their kingdom, space is their playground. Their adventures are full of twists and turns, humor and action.

Ironclad Gunner

Edited by Sympatik Brick

Cool build. That's an ancient and obscure ship hull. Lots of fun bits all around on this dastardly ship. The forward cannon is a great touch.

:thumbup: Captures the notion of 'space pirates' and the essence of the original set quite well. Nice details but perhaps a little too much going on in a small space - it's a bit hard to know where to look. I think it would work better if you only included 3 or 4 of the crew in the photo.

On 3/8/2024 at 8:41 AM, Artanis I said:

:thumbup: Captures the notion of 'space pirates' and the essence of the original set quite well. Nice details but perhaps a little too much going on in a small space - it's a bit hard to know where to look. I think it would work better if you only included 3 or 4 of the crew in the photo.

Thank you for your comment!

You’re probably right!

I had so much fun to build these minifigs that I didn’t thought that I didn’t need to include all of them in the photo!