Sign in to follow this  
Rubblemaker

[MOC's] M:TRON FLEET 2024

Hi all, 

Here is my completed M:Tron fleet for 2024. This is my 4th modernised/retro fleet having previously completed Neo Classic Space (or 'Futuron' if you prefer), Blacktron 1 and Ice Planet. So, clockwise from back left there is JACK:HAMMER, a giant pneumatic drill based on the design of a ... Jackhammer 😄, SALAMANDER, a fire suppression vehicle powered by a magnetised reactor so it can get there fast, M:OTH, a foliage removal craft equipped with front mounted saw blades, and CHOMP (Crystal Harvester Of Magnetic Particles) which... does what it says on the tin. 

Full albums for all these can be found on my Flickr page here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/164260086@N06/albums
Or on my Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/rubblemaker_lego/
Thanks for looking! 🫡

1280x1280.jpg

Great use of curves on all of these. I especially like the Chomp and the front end of it.

On 2/17/2024 at 8:04 PM, CP5670 said:

Great use of curves on all of these. I especially like the Chomp and the front end of it.

Thanks. I do like my curves!

On 2/18/2024 at 9:44 AM, JesseNight said:

That's some smooth M-Tron models! Love to see old themes revived with new building techniques.

Thanks, me too! Although you'd be surprised how many people in the community take offence at modernised versions of their beloved Classic themes... 

On 2/19/2024 at 8:00 AM, magureanpaul said:

Interesting techniques applied here. I like them. Well done!

Thanks mate!

Excellent fleet, they certainly feel like the right industrial stuff for M-Tron! The jackhammer has to be my favorite, but all of them are great! 

This whole series is so great. The best modern interpretations of those classic space themes I can imagine. Absolutely love all of it!