Max_Lego

[Ep 4 - Cat A - N10 - DS] - Valuable cargo lost in space!

*Your entry has earned 16 XP (S:6, T:4, A:6) + 4 bonus XP for a total of 20XP

Somewhere, {relatively} not far from Pavo Prime...

Captain Brandei of the Star Destroyer Judicator, who was tasked by Commissar Rax to transfer some precious Sith artifacts, rescued from the Imperial palace on Coruscant, on board of the Galactic Empire, flew his Lambda shuttle through hyperspace. The planet Pavo Prime was in three minutes of lightspeed travel.

Captain Brandei's Lambda shuttleCaptain Brandei's Lambda shuttle

... Suddenly, the shuttle dropped out of hyperspace. There were no planets seen anywhere - only black space around.

- What is going on? - captain Brandei asked the pilots.

Captain Brandei's Lambda shuttle

- I don't know, sir, - on of them answered, - I'll try it again...

But nothing happened. The shuttle didn't jump to lightspeed at all!

- Jar Jar! Did you do anything to the hyperdrive? - the captain shouted in the back of the shuttle.

- Nopsa! Mesa not dosa any dodosa back there! - the Gungan answered, - Mesa just talked to TKsas about Palpy...

Captain Brandei's Lambda shuttle

- That's not good, - Brandei said, - contact the Commissar immediately! And keep trying to jump to lightspeed!

- Captain Brandei, this is Commissar Rax - the transmission said, - I hope you've got something serious there, because I'm dealing with a pirate problem at the moment...

- The hyperdrive is malfunctioning, Comrade the Political Director! We've tried to jump to lightspeed, but all in vain. Jar Jar claims he didn't touch anything.

- Then it's impossible that the hyperdrive is malfunctioning by itself, - the Commissar answered, - try looking around you. Is there any gravity well source out there?

- No, Comrade the Political Director. Only... - Brandei wanted to say 'space', but was suddenly interrupted by a pilot:

- Sir! Unknown device spotted in sector 2-7!

- It's an artificial gravity well projector!

Artificial gravity well projector

- Accelerate to attack speed, - Rax ordered, - and try to get out of it's range as soon as possible! 

- Copy that, - the captain answered, - you said you were dealing with pirates?

- Send me your coordinates, captain, I am going to send a Star Destroyer to your position in case you'll be under attack.

- Copy, Comrade the Political Director, - Brandei said, - you heard him! Accelerate! We must get out of the device's range before the pirates arrive!..

Below: Commissar Rax and the shuttle crew. The shuttle was transporting an ancient golden Sith sword, an unique bust of Emperor Palpatine and a collection of Sith lightsabers.

Characters

11 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Fantastic shuttle build! Is that Darth Jar Jar, mighty lord of the Sith? :laugh:

Thank you very much! :classic:

No, it's not Sith Lord Jar Jar - he isn't Force-sensitive, but he serves the Empire well. :laugh:

BTW, I don't like the idea that 'Darth' is a Sith title - it was initially supposed to be Vader's name, hence Obi-Wan calling him 'Darth' during their duel. I've got lots of theories like this...

28 minutes ago, Max_Lego said:

BTW, I don't like the idea that 'Darth' is a Sith title - it was initially supposed to be Vader's name, hence Obi-Wan calling him 'Darth' during their duel. I've got lots of theories like this...

It sounds cool i guess :shrug_confused: You read the word and know what kind of person it is.

44 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

It sounds cool i guess :shrug_confused: You read the word and know what kind of person it is.

I agree. It's just my fanon theory, which is based exclusively on my vision of what the Star Wars universe should be like... I am a weird person who considers only the initial versions of the Original trilogy films to be canon. :look:

Also, there was this "young Jedi named Darth Vader" thing...

Great build, the sideways wing build looks great.
Great to see the cockpit leads to the passenger bay

9 hours ago, n1majneb said:

Great build, the sideways wing build looks great.
Great to see the cockpit leads to the passenger bay

Thanks!

BTW, the build also has retractable landing gear and a passenger ramp 

I decided to take some new photos of my shuttle - this time with extended landing gear! The boarding ramp serves as a toehold for the craft, preventing it from falling forward (weirdly enough, the shuttle sometimes does stand on its two on some surfaces - probably because they aren't quite flat):

Lego Star Wars MOC - Imperial Lambda shuttleLego Star Wars MOC - Imperial Lambda shuttleLego Star Wars MOC - Imperial Lambda shuttleLego Star Wars MOC - Imperial Lambda shuttle

I also redesigned the shuttle's interior, adding six passenger seats:

Lego Star Wars MOC - Imperial Lambda shuttleLego Star Wars MOC - Imperial Lambda shuttle

Enjoy!

14 minutes ago, n1majneb said:

Looking great! Love the space inside 

Thanks! Much appreciated 

Love your shuttle! Looks really good at that scale.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Love your shuttle! Looks really good at that scale.

Thank you very much! 

Edited by Max_Lego