My teams are Two Star, Vita Rush, and Octan Racing. You can get stickered and printed bricks. Here's a few I made myself.

octan%20racing%20sticker.png

vita%20rush%20racing%20logo.png

two_star.png

2 minutes ago, ilovemakinglegorcraceonyt said:

Thank you so much,! If I do finish a car and make a race video with it in can I make a shout out for you maybe?

Sure, but no need. Use my stickers freely.

12 hours ago, ilovemakinglegorcraceonyt said:

May I ask what website or app you used to make these stickers?

I use gimp and inkscape. Both are free.

You could use some wordplay around the Lego universe and inspired by real racing team names

- Studeria Billundo (instead of scuderia)
- ABS Motorsports (as the type of plastic Lego bricks are made of is ABS)
- LIftarm Engineering
- LBG Racing (for light bluish grey)

9 hours ago, Jundis said:

You could use some wordplay around the Lego universe and inspired by real racing team names

- Studeria Billundo (instead of scuderia)
- ABS Motorsports (as the type of plastic Lego bricks are made of is ABS)
- LIftarm Engineering
- LBG Racing (for light bluish grey)

Cool! In this spirit “Dark Red Racing”. They’re a “bad guys” team that constantly has comedic troubles. Ha ha

Hi @ilovemakinglegorcraceonyt can I make a suggestion about forum etiquette. This is the 3rd or 4th thread you’ve started in only a couple of days. You’ll find threads like 

And

a great help.

also if these are all posts about one model you’re working on the normal etiquette would be to create a single thread and ask all these questions in there. Some people often have a single thread for all their MOCs for example 

Perhaps @Milan or @Jim could combine all your posts into one thread for you. You can always rename a thread once you’ve created it.

it sounds like you’re trying to do a lot all at once and it’s great that you’re asking all these questions. And remember don’t forget there’s a search function which is very useful.

Octan is a classic Lego creation, it’s their fictional “oil/petrol” company that’s been around for decades.

creating something that’s a play on words related to Lego is fun, or consider that lots of real car companies are based around the founders name …

Porsche

Ferrari

Lamborghini

Bentley

McLaren

TVR (short for Trevor)

to name just a few

if I was to give one further piece of advice. Work on one thing at a time, once that’s done move onto the next stage. It sounds like you’re working on 50,000 things all at once!

good luck with your car creation

Edited by Seasider

Yes, it's great to discuss, but at the same time, we need to try to keep things organized and findable, so others can find it later, too.
This topic would fit better in the Community section. We will move it in a day or two.
If you have several different questions regarding building and techniques, there is always Generic Building Topic.