Clone OPatra

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Posted (edited)

Currently watching Young Justice and can't help but feel we were robbed of sets! The character selection is so intriguing and the animation is well done, would have loved to have gotten sets for this show. There are some prominent vehicles and characters in the first two seasons which I think would make amazing content. Plus very few characters would need new moulds. The bio ship, Black Manta's Ship, and Superboys Trike he got from the New Gods are all very heavily utilized and would make exciting sets. Young Justice is so good, kind of a shame they ignored it.

Edited by cosmic

7 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I genuinely do not understand what you're even trying to say here, man

Reading that felt like having a stroke. Like, what? LEGO DC Luigi's Pizzeria with an exclusive Luigi minifigure, with Scarecrow and Carmine Falcone hiding in the... pizzeria's basement? 

What was he cooking? :jollyroger:

7 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Not only was King Kong one of the Phantom Zone villains in The Lego Batman Movie, but there is a recent comic titled Justice League Vs Godzilla Vs Kong. That alone makes Godzilla and Kong part of DC lore. In the story Batman builds a massive mecha in order to take down Kong, Lex Luthor has a Mechagodzilla, and Kong becomes a Green Lantern. My imagination is happy with this series of events.

Praying for DC to do an elseworlds movie of that. That way we can get sets. 

The only bad thing is RIP Guy Gardner.

23 hours ago, legoturtle said:

Is it possible to get residence of Gotham City? For example I just bought Scaregrow (Luigi's Pizza). It would be interesting to get a pizzeria and that Luigi figure. In the cellar of pizzeria could be Carmine Falcone & Scaregrow treasure hideout for example.

Yes, absolutely. LEGO will definitely make a DC set of Luigi's Pizzeria, they won't even include Batman just Luigi, (maybe with a vacuum cleaner or a mushroom)  Falcone and Polka dot man's two henchmen from Detective comics 300

23 hours ago, legoturtle said:

Is it possible to get residence of Gotham City? For example I just bought Scaregrow (Luigi's Pizza). It would be interesting to get a pizzeria and that Luigi figure. In the cellar of pizzeria could be Carmine Falcone & Scaregrow treasure hideout for example.

Also we could get Axe Chemicals - because in the same set there is that security officer and gate.

You CLEARLY haven't watched the Lego Batman movie (BTW, I recommend the watch it, it's awesome!!!). Luigi's pizza is just some random pizzeria name - the pizzeria itself didn't appear in the movie, only its logo on Scarecrow's stolen pizza delivery bike.

There wasn't any "Axe chemicals" in the movie - the sequence happened on a power plant.

It's just me explaining... :hmpf:

d8858d4204a421e95db08d2cf48c4078.jpg

Maybe something like this. For example there is a Batman movie where Batman, Robin and Turtles join together!

or maybe something like this?

Spoiler

The-LEGO-Batman-Movie-The-Making-of-the-

8b98858890d02e37cc07921ab8974398.jpg

Maybe someday we get Batcave like this?

IMHO, posting other people's MOCs and unnecessary pictures isn't the best idea 

Since we’re on the subject of The Lego Batman Movie. Anyone else wish that Lego had made the Bat-tle ship as one of the sets? 

2 minutes ago, CloneCommando99 said:

Since we’re on the subject of The Lego Batman Movie. Anyone else wish that Lego had made the Bat-tle ship as one of the sets? 

Yay! And, of course, the Bat-submarine, complete with Captain Jaws and Agent Smith crew!

I think TLG should realise at least one TLBM set some year 

1 minute ago, Max_Lego said:

Yay! And, of course, the Bat-submarine, complete with Captain Jaws and Agent Smith crew!

Wait… we didn’t get a single Bat-sub but we got like 4 different Bat-speedboats?! How does that work?!

4 minutes ago, legoturtle said:

Well I put already this concept image. AND there are many more...

Congratulations!! You finally posted a good image here! But, again, it's my personal opinion...

I put that image in the first post... and there are many more about the lego batman movie... for example original minifigure models...

Just now, legoturtle said:

I put that image in the first post... and there are many more about the lego batman movie... for example original minifigure models...

Ok, sorry! I think there is no need to post them here, as many of them compare to 2004 the Batman show by their weirdness... But the movie is awesome, used to be my favourite...

Sadly, it's very unlikely that we'll get new sets based on TLBM. Hope we'll get more DCAU stuff soon!

1 minute ago, legoturtle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Condiment King is the weirdest of all! Good thing they used a BTAS-esque design...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, legoturtle said:

d8858d4204a421e95db08d2cf48c4078.jpg

Maybe something like this. For example there is a Batman movie where Batman, Robin and Turtles join together!

or maybe something like this?

Hide contents

8b98858890d02e37cc07921ab8974398.jpg

Maybe someday we get Batcave like this?

That bat cave is exactly what I was hoping for when it got leaked. 

plus places to put the batwing that came out that year and other vehicles 

Edited by BatDeanj

1 minute ago, BatDeanj said:

That bat cave is exactly what I was hoping for when it got leaked. 

EVERYONE wants a Batcave like this! But it's unlikely... Instead, we get a 4+ Batcave with a Batgirl minifigure that's not even TNBA. :hmpf_bad: