Clone OPatra

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

I'm just going to put this here, but retirement dates can change quickly or unexpectedly. We are 9 months out from EOY, and this set could get moved to a July retirement suddenly, or pushed to retire in 2030. There is no reason to take any current retirement dates as completely set until closer to 2-3 months until retirement. If someone would have made a post about this 2 months ago, they would have said 75192 Millennium Falcon was retiring this year, and now it supposedly isn't. 

All this is true and Brick Fanatics (there are others) do a list thats updated each month that highlight these constant changes so people can keep an eye on sets they want to get before they retire. If there is an up tick of sales (and other factors) the retirement date can be pushed back. The Daily Bugle set was retiring last year at one point.

This is terrible bews for myself... I really have to start collecting money for the Shadow Box :/ ... R.I.P.

I just bought this set and that batmobile for this set ALSO motorcykles... next I need that small polybag. (Bricklink)

15 minutes ago, legoturtle said:

I just bought this set and that batmobile for this set ALSO motorcykles... next I need that small polybag. (Bricklink)

It's a nice set (I love that movie, can't wait for part 2) Hopefully we get sets based on part 2 but I have a feeling the movie will be delayed.

I hope The Batman 2 won't be delayed. Anyway I just bought all The Batman sets (4) and Tumbler (Scarecrow) ... 

7 hours ago, legoturtle said:

I hope The Batman 2 won't be delayed. Anyway I just bought all The Batman sets (4) and Tumbler (Scarecrow) ... 

I hope so too, that Tumbler was such a good set.

On 2/16/2024 at 9:47 AM, Max_Lego said:

I would've been happy about anything new, concerning Lego DC. CMF? Even better 

Honestly just throw us a polybag. Do you guys remember when the New 52 Martian Manhunter was a GWP in 2013? I remember being so excited for future releases and they never really did anything like that again. I think we did get Plastic Man but that was coinciding with the release of Lego Batman 2. If there is indeed another Lego Batman game, I need the promotional figure to be anything but Batman. Someone who needs no new moulds but is exciting enough to generate buzz. My first thoughts are Red Tornado or Guy Gardner. Both Leaguers who could use leg printing but don’t need dual molding, similar to Martian Manhunter and Plastic Man. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cosmic said:

My first thoughts are Red Tornado or Guy Gardner. Both Leaguers who could use leg printing but don’t need dual molding, similar to Martian Manhunter and Plastic Man. 

I disagree on Guy Gardner. The character should absolutely have dual-molded legs since he wears boots. (The same could be said for a large portion of super heroes to whom Lego nonetheless chooses to give plain legs: Superman, Cyclops, most Captain America minifigures, Captain Cold, and Reverse Flash to name just a handful.)

I also can’t see Lego shoving Guy Gardner in a polybag when he’s slated to appear in Superman next year. Either they’ll include him in a set or (more likely) just ignore the character altogether. 

Edited by psqidexslizer

4 hours ago, cosmic said:

Honestly just throw us a polybag. Do you guys remember when the New 52 Martian Manhunter was a GWP in 2013? I remember being so excited for future releases and they never really did anything like that again. I think we did get Plastic Man but that was coinciding with the release of Lego Batman 2. If there is indeed another Lego Batman game, I need the promotional figure to be anything but Batman. Someone who needs no new moulds but is exciting enough to generate buzz. My first thoughts are Red Tornado or Guy Gardner. Both Leaguers who could use leg printing but don’t need dual molding, similar to Martian Manhunter and Plastic Man. 

I always thought that Martian Manhunter was based off the JL cartoon 

Posted (edited)

71026-10.jpg?201912300954

Guys! Do you have your OWN DC universe? That you have for example 1 figure which is your Batman, 1 figure who is your Riddler and so on?

(I am developing my own Batman universe) it is a bit sci-fi also. I try to collect most of the LEGO Batman Movie minifigures. Then some MOCs and real sets.

Edited by legoturtle

2 minutes ago, legoturtle said:

71026-10.jpg?201912300954

Guys! Do you have your OWN DC universe? That you have for example 1 figure which is your Batman, 1 figure who is your Riddler and so on?

(I am developing my own Batman universe) it is a bit sci-fi also. I try to collect most of the LEGO Batman Movie minifigures. Then some MOCs and real sets.

I also have 32 TLBM minifigures. It's, probably, not what you were asking, but nevertheless...

Yes, that is good Theme... there are 90 minifigures + 3 different CMF series related to The LEGO Batman Movie.

(That Batman is my Batman in my OWN DC & Batman universe).

Just now, legoturtle said:

Yes, that is good Theme... there are 90 minifigures + 3 different CMF series related to The LEGO Batman Movie.

(That Batman is my Batman in my OWN DC & Batman universe).

Great. Keep going on 

Posted (edited)

I am currently working on a TNBA fanfic, that's canon to TNBA, B:MOBW and STAS and non-canon to the rest of the DCAU. It's not Lego, it's a comic. Nevertheless, I would like to have a custom minifigure of the main antagonist - who has the same name as one non-popular Batman's rogue, yet is a totally different person.

This is, like, my own DCA universe, which takes a different events direction at some point 

Edited by Max_Lego

Posted (edited)

DC animated 

'cause it's based on the DCAU 

Edited by Max_Lego

I really hope we get Batman: Caped Crusader tv series. It can change everything. EVEN it is a show for adults only.

Just now, legoturtle said:

I really hope we get Batman: Caped Crusader tv series. It can change everything. EVEN it is a show for adults only.

If well handled, it could save the DC universe. IF...

BTW, concept arts for the show have leaked. They may be fake, but still...

7 hours ago, cosmic said:

I think that Guy Gardner would be a superman legacy set. But if they did a dc poly bag with a small side build I’d advocate for Kyle Rayner being a good pick.  It could even be a Lego version of the recent Mcfarlane figure. It would include a green kendo armour and a green katana + a lantern from the CMF series. Thoughts on this idea?

1 hour ago, legoturtle said:

If it's a TV show for adults, it changes nothing. We don't get sets off Harley Quinn, Joker, the Snyder Cut, etc.

22 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Since it's March now and the BTAS Gotham Skyline will be released in April, when do you think we get pictures ?

any day now if it is an april release

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Since it's March now and the BTAS Gotham Skyline will be released in April, when do you think we get pictures ?

This image is in the internet for long, and it's by no means the finished product, yet it may be helpful to some..

Edited by Clone OPatra
Removed leaked image link

1 minute ago, Max_Lego said:

This image is in the internet for long, and it's by no means the finished product, yet it may be helpful to some..

Linking to leaked images is not allowed, thanks.

Plus we have no idea how the final thing will compare. It could be similar, or could have changed quite a bit.