Clone OPatra

Jurassic Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, FinlayTheFaithful said:

Or it could use some of the smaller animals like roller skates, whichever sounds more humorous

That'll work too 🤣

Also it took me too many times to read that sentence properly haha

i have a theory that the reason we aren’t getting set reveals rn is that all the sets are spoilers for the upcoming chaos theory show and they’ll reveal them after it has been released. this does however mean we could be waiting for up to 2 weeks i believe. i beg not and that they reveal them soon or atleast we get leaked images soon

37 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

i have a theory that the reason we aren’t getting set reveals rn is that all the sets are spoilers for the upcoming chaos theory show and they’ll reveal them after it has been released. this does however mean we could be waiting for up to 2 weeks i believe. i beg not and that they reveal them soon or atleast we get leaked images soon

I'm not really sure if that's the case. Everything set to appear in the sets has been shown in the trailer. The green and white truck with a cage, that van, and all of the dinosaurs were show there as well.  The only thing that's unknown yet is the minifigures. There is said to be 5 of them across the sets. 2 of them are Darius and Ben, about the rest I'm not sure. we know that Sammy, Yaz and Kenji are returning, which would fit with the other 3 minifigures, but I think that there should be at least one antagonist with that truck. So that might be a bit spoilery. 

But I don't think that would be the case, since the show is said to air on the 24th of May, which is quite a long time from now, and the sets will be available a week after that. So I think that the sets weren't revealed yet for unrelated reason, and it is only a question of time until they are finally revealed.

do we recon the stegosaurus is gonna be fairly big and what colour is it gonna be?

also do we recon the allosaurus will have a new head mould and look like the one from the lego jurassic world mini series? or possibly like the one from the movies?

im also very confused as to how nobody has any pics considering we have descriptions of the sets

Just now, Koolkoalas said:

do we recon the stegosaurus is gonna be fairly big and what colour is it gonna be?

also do we recon the allosaurus will have a new head mould and look like the one from the lego jurassic world mini series? or possibly like the one from the movies?

im also very confused as to how nobody has any pics considering we have descriptions of the sets

I'm thinking that the Allo will certainly use a new head mold and have a body that's somewhere inbetween the Rex body and the Indoraptor body

2 hours ago, Koolkoalas said:

I don’t think so - they revealed Dominion sets months before the movie’s release in 2022. 

3 hours ago, mantax said:

I'm not really sure if that's the case. Everything set to appear in the sets has been shown in the trailer. The green and white truck with a cage, that van, and all of the dinosaurs were show there as well.  The only thing that's unknown yet is the minifigures. There is said to be 5 of them across the sets. 2 of them are Darius and Ben, about the rest I'm not sure. we know that Sammy, Yaz and Kenji are returning, which would fit with the other 3 minifigures, but I think that there should be at least one antagonist with that truck. So that might be a bit spoilery. 

But I don't think that would be the case, since the show is said to air on the 24th of May, which is quite a long time from now, and the sets will be available a week after that. So I think that the sets weren't revealed yet for unrelated reason, and it is only a question of time until they are finally revealed.

Yeah, I would also think so. Also, with Barad-Dûr we still have another unrevealed set missing, I think they will both be revealed next week. As for why Lego choose to do so, only they will know.

7 minutes ago, Black Falcon said:

Yeah, I would also think so. Also, with Barad-Dûr we still have another unrevealed set missing, I think they will both be revealed next week. As for why Lego choose to do so, only they will know.

wait as in a set which we know nothing about this set which means theoretically we could get a spinosaurus set which i would absolutely love 

1 minute ago, Koolkoalas said:

wait as in a set which we know nothing about this set which means theoretically we could get a spinosaurus set which i would absolutely love 

No, Barad-Dûr is a Lord of the Rings set. But that one aswell as the three Jurassic World Sets are still missing to be revealed. And all four of them are supposed to be released next month, so there isn´t that much time left and I would almost bet on a reveal for all of them for next week.

jurassic-world-dominion-sets-wishlist-fo

i recon this is what it will look like probably and if so it will be great

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

i recon this is what it will look like probably and if so it will be great

Where is this from?

I suppose it is some fan-made design? It could look similar to it, but I would expect the head to be a bit different - maybe a movable mouth and bigger head overall, possibly less plates on the back aswell, but we will see.

Edited by Black Falcon

20 minutes ago, Black Falcon said:

Where is this from?

I suppose it is some fan-made design? It could look similar to it, but I would expect the head to be a bit different - maybe a movable mouth and bigger head overall, possibly less plates on the back aswell, but we will see.

Lucca2951 on twitter If I remember correctly

If I was the betting type I would guess it's either a mouth clip like the triceratops or static like the Stygamaloch.

4 minutes ago, Time Dragon said:

Lucca2951 on twitter If I remember correctly

If I was the betting type I would guess it's either a mouth clip like the triceratops or static like the Stygamaloch.

I'm thinking mouth clip since it's a larger dinosaur than Stygimoloch

Yeah that’s Lucca’s artwork from Twitter for sure. He did a fantastic job with Brachiosaurs, Allosaurus, Stegoosaurs and others!

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 11:23 AM, FinlayTheFaithful said:

Or it could use some of the smaller animals like roller skates, whichever sounds more humorous

Yeah haha, thats how i have my Quetzalcoatlus 🤣

Edit: i thought my reply from yesterday never went through but turns out it did, just went to a new page lmao

Also we have colours for both Stego and Allo on that polish website

Edited by AxolotlPlays

8 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Yeah haha, thats how i have my Quetzalcoatlus 🤣

Edit: i thought my reply from yesterday never went through but turns out it did, just went to a new page lmao

Also we have colours for both Stego and Allo on that polish website

Correct, we do have colors for both Stegosaurus and Allosaurus. 

Stego - dark green with beige plates
Allo - blue and black 

No idea what color a small raptor would have yet. 

2 hours ago, Lion King said:

Correct, we do have colors for both Stegosaurus and Allosaurus. 

Stego - dark green with beige plates
Allo - blue and black 

No idea what color a small raptor would have yet. 

Stego brown belly too i think it was, and allo was navy blue and black with beige markings

My best guess for the raptor is still that it will be the january one. With the Nest it could look similar to that magazine one, though I kinda would expect more eggs for it - and maybe the nest a bit bigger overall.

122402-1.png

It could be a bit more black as the beta mold, theres this Mattel Chaos Theory pack that just got leaked with Kenji, a motorcycle, green atrociraptor and a black baby velociraptor

4 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Stego brown belly too i think it was, and allo was navy blue and black with beige markings

I found not rmember what color for Stego’s belly is. But yes that’ one!

3 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

It could be a bit more black as the beta mold, theres this Mattel Chaos Theory pack that just got leaked with Kenji, a motorcycle, green atrociraptor and a black baby velociraptor

In that case the green Atrociraptor would also be a possibility, though there are probably so many raptors in the series, that it could be several colours and might just depends on the actual scene that it depicts.

15 minutes ago, Black Falcon said:

In that case the green Atrociraptor would also be a possibility, though there are probably so many raptors in the series, that it could be several colours and might just depends on the actual scene that it depicts.

It's not the first time that Mattel made a green Atrociraptor toy, they just think it's a neat color to have it in. With that said, my hopes for one to be included is higher then ever