Sign in to follow this  
zack-ta

USS UFO

For some time now, I have been wanting to make a starship in UFO colours. Having acquired the saucer pieces, my dream has come true. 

USS UFO

Star Trek & UFO

That could be a real LEGO set. Is it possible to put that LEGO Ideas or even sent for TLG? I would like to buy that kind of model.

Great idea! Seems like such a natural cross-over with the saucer pieces. I like the way the trans-neon-green has been integrated too, particularly in the engine nacelles.

19 hours ago, legoturtle said:

Star Trek & UFO

That could be a real LEGO set. Is it possible to put that LEGO Ideas or even sent for TLG? I would like to buy that kind of model.

I'm sure it could be submitted, though I would doubt we'd have such fortune to have it made into an official set

15 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

Great idea! Seems like such a natural cross-over with the saucer pieces. I like the way the trans-neon-green has been integrated too, particularly in the engine nacelles.

Thank you, I'm quite pleased with the results myself and this is my first attempt at a UFO MOC

Great job - wouldn't mind seeing it in Futuron or even the "natural" colors too... And I love the way you used those trans-neon wall pieces in her (if you'll forgive the engineering parlance) "ample" nacelles! :grin:

3 hours ago, Blip said:

Great job - wouldn't mind seeing it in Futuron or even the "natural" colors too... And I love the way you used those trans-neon wall pieces in her (if you'll forgive the engineering parlance) "ample" nacelles! :grin:

Thank you. 

I do not foresee myself making any re-colours, though if I were, I'd do it in the classic space colours.

Those neon-green panels did determine the size of the nacelles.

Nicely executed. Good work marrying the UFO colors to the Constitution class design.

11 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Nicely executed. Good work marrying the UFO colors to the Constitution class design.

Thank you. I am pleased with the results

13 hours ago, SuperSquidman said:

That’s really nice!

I like all the detail the sci-fi pieces from that era can provide

Thank you.

The mid 90s had the best stuff