Sign in to follow this  
andhe

Advent-urers Christmas Coundown!

I've created an Adventurers themed Advent calender for this year and I'm revealing three days at a time on my instagram. I've tried to keep the part count similar to the official calendars. It's a combination of themed figures, microbuilds of adventurers sets and small side builds.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0Tsd1eIZPJ/?img_index=1

EDIT: I've tried for about half and hour to insert my images and eventually gave up. There's a link if you're interested. I'm sorry.

Edited by andhe

Some genuinely fun builds in this one, with my favorites probably being the Island Hopper and Jun-Chi microbuilds! You've definitely captured the essence of this theme (and hey, Sam Sinister doesn't look too shabby in a red scarf either!)

(I also dig your Fright Knights tower! As a superfan(?) of this Castle faction, I really love how you incorporated the design of the tower more fully than in Night Lord's Castle!)

On 12/8/2023 at 10:53 AM, Peppermint_M said:

I would have a look at how to embed an Instagram post to the forum. I would say.

Where would I find that?

Thanks everyone. I've done Castle themed calendars in the past, but been enjoying diving into the Adventurers theme this year so was inspired to try a advent calendar set of builds. It's fun trying to get the right balance of builds to figs, I generally try to a similar piece count to the official calendars . This year some of the microbuilds crept a little larger but ultimately I chose to make the best representation as I could of those iconic sets, rather than worrying whether I had used an extra 5 pieces.

1 hour ago, andhe said:

Where would I find that?

I think it is somewhere on the browser version of Instagram. It's been a while since I tried.