MontyMatte

The Three Investigators / Die Drei Fragezeichen (Kids)

Because I hadn't any idea for a new project, my girlfriend suggested building something based on the radio play "The Three Investigators" (kids edition). My bro (stepson) listens to the series every day and was very happy with the result: The coffee pot as the main headquarters of the three young detectives.

EhCHIo4.jpeg

nSkFr0m.jpeg

aU63fMd.jpeg

9HlkS0I.jpeg
Edited by MontyMatte

Great build! I like the building techniques and the interior details.

9 minutes ago, MontyMatte said:

Because I hadn't any idea for a new project, my girlfriend suggested building something based on the radio play "The Three Investigators" (kids edition). My bro (stepson) listens to the series every day and was very happy with the result: The coffee pot as the main headquarters of the three young detectives.

Very nice I especially like the curvature of the abandoned water tower, the series reminds me of reading the Hardy Boys when I was young. 

Very nice moc! I like how you build the watertower and that we can see the technique you used for the curvature.

The Three Investigators were/are very popular in Germany. I still sometimes listen to one of the classic audioplayes when i work on the computer or build with Lego. Although i only know the classic audioplays, not the "kids" ones.

On 12/3/2023 at 5:29 PM, JintaiZ said:

Great build! I like the building techniques and the interior details.

Thanks so much. :)

On 12/3/2023 at 5:31 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

Very nice moc! I like how you build the watertower and that we can see the technique you used for the curvature.

The Three Investigators were/are very popular in Germany. I still sometimes listen to one of the classic audioplayes when i work on the computer or build with Lego. Although i only know the classic audioplays, not the "kids" ones.

Thank you very much. I'm really glad you highlighted some of the details. I also listen to the classic stories. We once listened to the kids version with the boy, and now he listens to it every day. Could be worse ;) (Sorry for the late response)