Sign in to follow this  
Captain Pirate Man

[VIDEO] LEGO Pirate Adventures

I have started a new video series on my channel where I create scenes and tell an evolving story. I was very much inspired by BOTBS, and wanted to create something similar with my actual collection. I will upload ALL future episodes into this one thread here, so STAY TUNED!!

In this first episode we meet my Imperial Faction that occupies Port Royal. Thanks for watching!!

7 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

this first episode we meet my Imperial Faction that occupies Port Royal. Thanks for watching!!

What a fantastic overview of your layout, complete with backstory!

Although, an admiral is a military rank while a governor is chief magistrate of a colony, province, etc. so it's not really possible to be demoted from a governor to an admiral because they're positions in two different institutions.

4 hours ago, Mister Phes said:
What a fantastic overview of your layout, complete with backstory!

Although, an admiral is a military rank while a governor is chief magistrate of a colony, province, etc. so it's not really possible to be demoted from a governor to an admiral because they're positions in two different institutions.

Ya, I know, lol. I was just trying to find a way to not have Broadside be Governor anymore that "kinda" made sense. 

8 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

Ya, I know, lol. I was just trying to find a way to not have Broadside be Governor anymore that "kinda" made sense. 

Should have made it he was involved in an illegal monkey trading scandal instead. :pir-grin:

On 12/9/2023 at 7:23 AM, Captain Pirate Man said:

Episode 2!! In this episode we meet the Pirate Captains, and get a look at their ships!! 

Roger, ay?

How very British of you. :pir-santa:

1 hour ago, Mister Phes said:

Roger, ay?

How very British of you. :pir-santa:

lol

The truth of the matter is I wanted a classic pirate crew as well as a modern version. So I decided that Roger and Redbeard are twins. Ironhook is their older brother, lol.

On 12/10/2023 at 1:06 PM, Captain Pirate Man said:

So I decided that Roger and Redbeard are twins. Ironhook is their older brother, lol. 

You've turned this into a family affair and have explained why Ironhook's face look  so similar to Roger and Redbeard's face...

New episode comes out this Friday!! I made a few smaller changes to the series. For starters, everything is going to be voice acted going forward. So it's almost like a stop motion, without looking through 5,000 photographs, lol. 

Also, I am looking for people that might be interested in lending their voice talents, and joining the cast. If playing a Pirate in a pirate adventure has appealed to you, well now is the time!! 

Te series is full of Lego Pirates lore and characters plus POTC characters as well. But I am also adding humor to it, or at least I hope it's some what funny. As of right now I have 4 cast members, but would LOVE to add more. You can record your voice clips on your phone and email them to me, or upload them to YouTube, out the video on private, and send me a link. 

Let me know if anyone is interested.

19 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

EPISODE 4 PREMIERES at 3:30pm est!! This is the FIRST episode in the series to be voice acted. ALL future episodes will be done like this.

Mister Coachman, is the book for Lord Cutler-Beckett the upcoming "LEGO Timelines"? :pir-grin:

1 hour ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

Thats hilarious :pir-huzzah1:

Also, it's interesting you used the name "Picard" in that video...

When I was a kid, the Imperial Guard commander minifigure face reminded me of Riker...

image.png

image.png

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

I've always liked this scene :pir-triumph: Computer, remove the plank!

stgenerationshd_pub-1536x864.jpg

I did as well. Hence why I made them a crew 🤪 plus it's not easy coming up with a bunch of good names, so I try and make it easy on myself, lol 

Edited by Captain Pirate Man