Sign in to follow this  
NOD

[SR- OKT Prospecting] FTA and the Cascada de Oro, 1st chapter, Punto Sur

Categories: Mine Prospecting, 1st chapter

The Free Traders Association search for the gold mine of an ancient civilization. Alvaro Gomez, a businessman from Punto Sur, was appointed as FTA sales representative. He was commissioned to put together an expedition to search for the mine.

53234155788_e29767edff_b.jpgProspecting Cascada de Oro B02 by Philippe, auf Flickr

His people collected information and even managed to find a map showing the mine. The support of the local authority was assured through a donation to the mayor and the city guard. The search could begin. After 2 weeks they found the place but found no mine entrance. People got bored and wanted to have fun and variety. So they swam in the river and jumped down at the waterfall. By chance someone noticed while diving that there was a cave behind the waterfall. The equipment is transported on tree trunks through the waterfall.

Is what the FTA found a gold mine?

Edited by NOD

Wonderful build and story. I'm anxious to see where it goes. I'll see if I can expedite the prospecting results.

In the MOC, I like the partial minifigs submerged in the water. And I'm anxious to see what is built at the top of the cliff.

Good entry! :pir-huzzah2:

On 10/4/2023 at 11:23 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Wonderful build and story. I'm anxious to see where it goes. I'll see if I can expedite the prospecting results.

In the MOC, I like the partial minifigs submerged in the water. And I'm anxious to see what is built at the top of the cliff.

Good entry! :pir-huzzah2:

Thank you. I have a few ideas about what to build on the cliff.

11 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

On closer examination, it appears you have found salt

Thank you. Good thing, salt can be used to preserve meat and fish.