Lion King

Your favorite non-licensed hero minifigures?

So what are your favorite non-licensed hero minifigures? :)

Here is my list below:

Johnny Thunder (from Adventurers)

Monkie Kid (from Monkie Kid theme)

Pepper Roni (from Lego Island)

Jack Davis and Parker Jackson (from Hidden Side)

Johnny Thunder surely is the most Iconic one, especially since his name was actually known to many people thanks to the casette that was in one of those sets. Aside from that, the Knights of Knights Kingdom II would be my favourites. Especially the versions of the later Sets, as those were much better designed. The minifig design of the first wave was just awfull IMO.

Pepper Roni most definitely is one of my favorites. Lego Island is my main influence for getting into town building. As far as Lego is concerned, I owe Wes Jenkins everything. My other favorite non-licensed hero is Chase McCain. 

On 10/1/2023 at 7:31 PM, Black Falcon said:

Johnny Thunder surely is the most Iconic one, especially since his name was actually known to many people thanks to the casette that was in one of those sets. Aside from that, the Knights of Knights Kingdom II would be my favourites. Especially the versions of the later Sets, as those were much better designed. The minifig design of the first wave was just awfull IMO.

Agreed - Johnny Thunder is quote an iconic hero in early 200s

I think you have a great favorite list of heroes (Knights Kingdom II characters. 

I really enjoy seeing more and more new heroes from in-house themes, such as Arin and Sora being introduced to Ninjago while there is a new theme “DreamZzzz” that introduces us to more heroes (Mateo, Izzie, Copper, etc).

On 10/2/2023 at 4:22 AM, The Brick Boss said:

Pepper Roni most definitely is one of my favorites. Lego Island is my main influence for getting into town building. As far as Lego is concerned, I owe Wes Jenkins everything. My other favorite non-licensed hero is Chase McCain. 

That’s really nice!!

Advertised in the sets as villains but heroic in the show, the munce and the geckles from Ninjago.

15 hours ago, SpacePolice89 said:

My favorite hero minifigure is Super Station Master from set 2585 (Lego Loco promotional set)

2585-4.jpg

That guy is awesome! He also was in Lego Island 2 and Island Xtreme Stunts.