THELEGOBATMAN

LEGO Ninjago 2024 Rumours and Discussion

8 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

25 Ninjago sets coming next year, so less than this year unfortunately. Set numbers range from 71823 to 71848, and there’s a missing set, 71835. From Fateful_lego. Thanks! 

I'm all down for less, Ninjago has been a bit pricey lately. It will be a bit easier on the wallet. 

9 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Quick someone start the 2025 thread haha. 

25 Ninjago sets coming next year, so less than this year unfortunately. Set numbers range from 71823 to 71848, and there’s a missing set, 71835. From Fateful_lego. Thanks! 

That doesn't really give us anything, but this year we had 22 sets so that would be even more. 

This year felt like a lot with basically 3 waves and 3 suit lines, but I'm not sure if next year would be the same, since 2023 also had 24 sets, and it didn't really fell that big. 

So as we all patiently wait for the summer set images, Ninjago leaks on insta has just revealed the winter set names. I’m gonna be honest, very likely fake. No way are we getting set names now. If they are real, they sound very cool. But I’d be cautious. 

17 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

So as we all patiently wait for the summer set images, Ninjago leaks on insta has just revealed the winter set names. I’m gonna be honest, very likely fake. No way are we getting set names now. If they are real, they sound very cool. But I’d be cautious. 

The siege machine sounds pretty cool ngl

32 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

yes it is fake, i remember a reddit user posting it for april fools earlier this year

The list for those who cant be bothered to go to insta - 

30675 polybag 

71823 Lloyd dragon burst 

71824 Jay dragon burst 

71825 Sora dragon burst 

71826 Fractalis seige machine 

71827 Arin spinjitzu mech 

71828 Galima the dragon of forsigh(t?)

71829 Kai and Wyldfire burn cycle  

71830 Attack of the merged monastery 

71831 Riyu vs Ras titan mech. 

Theres a couple of red flags for me personally, a jay gimmick set suggesting hes back on the team already, and the last set implies Riyu is pretty grown up now, but I cant lie a villain titan mech sounds dope. 

EDIT - likely fake. Will confirm now. 

Confirmed fake 

Edited by a guy from somewhere