Megbricks

71046 CMF series 26: Space themed!

12 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

Mk6YorJ.jpeg

Dude that is super sweet looking, the legs are a perfect match in my opinion. Sorry about your luck with the 6 pack, but at least you have a nice pool of unique minifig parts to customize with. Glad you were able to get what you were missing.

14 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

Ordering 6 packs direct from lego was a mistake this time around, all 3 packs had the same 6 figures.

Yeah, I never understood why people bought them, since you never know which minifigures you are going to get. Same thing I never understood why they don´t do the 12 packs everywhere. Or even better make a pack which contains only the parts but not the packs, that would help people that just want a complete series and also save packaging.

14 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

Few attempts at unmutating the Blacktron fig, I think the Space Police CMF legs work best, just a shame they're hard to find:

That one looks really great.

The Space Police Guy legs definitely look the best, which is unfortunate. 🫤
My unrealistic hope is that we get unmutated legs in a set sometime soon (maybe the Ideas Minifig prize machine?), along with a recoloured City Space helmet in black/white and a regular visor in trans-bright green. 

I actually considered about ordering 6 packs from Lego S@H but I abradoned this pla. It’s becuase I remembered having duplicated minifigures from Series 25.

it won’t help you collecting the whole series. It’s best to use QR scanner instead. Less lazy. :) 

Posted (edited)

I bought three of the six-pack boxes off Amazon. Each box had the M:Tron Powerlifter, Nurse Android and Orion. No Ice Planet Explorer, Robot Butler or Retro Space Heroine. I was especially annoyed at not getting the Ice Planet Explorer, as she was the #1 figure I wanted. Is it just bad luck, or am I correct that LEGO predicts which CMF figures will be in highest demand and makes fewer of them? There definitely, to me, seem to be rarity levels in the past several collections.

Edited by KDog

1 hour ago, KDog said:

I bought three of the six-pack boxes off Amazon. Each box had the M:Tron Powerlifter, Nurse Android and Orion. No Ice Planet Explorer, Robot Butler or Retro Space Heroine. I was especially annoyed at not getting the Ice Planet Explorer, as she was the #1 figure I wanted. Is it just bad luck, or am I correct that LEGO predicts which CMF figures will be in highest demand and makes fewer of them? There definitely, to me, seem to be rarity levels in the past several collections.

I doubt that, since most of the people who want the Ice Planet explorer would also probably want the M:Tron astronaut as well. I can see LEGO purposely splitting those up, however, so that you cannot get both classic remakes in the same 6-pack. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I doubt that, since most of the people who want the Ice Planet explorer would also probably want the M:Tron astronaut as well. I can see LEGO purposely splitting those up, however, so that you cannot get both classic remakes in the same 6-pack. 

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Hey did you ever get your pink space baby? The shops around here restocked already, you may want to check again if you haven't in awhile.

Edited by Space Coyote

6 hours ago, Space Coyote said:

Hey did you ever get your pink space baby? The shops around here restocked already, you may want to check again if you haven't in awhile.

Not yet! I did check back and one store had restocked, but all but seven were gone by the time I got there. No Spacebaby, but I did manage to pull another M:Tron, two Beatlezoids, and a Blacktron mutant. 

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Not yet! I did check back and one store had restocked, but all but seven were gone by the time I got there. No Spacebaby, but I did manage to pull another M:Tron, two Beatlezoids, and a Blacktron mutant. 

I know you will find one it seems like they made a lot of this series based on how quickly it got restocked so I'm sure you'll have a few more chances. 

Dollar General carries older cmf series so you may see them there too much later on but I bet you'll have one soon, department stores like Kohl's may be worth a try also.

Edited by Space Coyote

15 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

14 hours ago, Space Coyote said:

Dollar General carries older cmf series so you may see them there too much later on but I bet you'll have one soon, department stores like Kohl's may be worth a try also.

Where I live, CMFs are available at Best Buy, Kohl's, Barnes and Noble, Target, Meijer, and Walmart.