VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

Um, dude... he's wearing the Ignika, remember? xD

Ignika's powers are drastically weakened outside of the MU, pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

Someone also mentioned the likelihood of him having to use the Ignika's powers to maintain the fake body.

Surely Greg will think of a way to weaken Mata Nui. Wouldn't make any sense for him to be able to easily own all the other Glatorian.

~Bunda

Surely Greg will think of a way to weaken Mata Nui. Wouldn't make any sense for him to be able to easily own all the other Glatorian.

But it would be awesome, and he should be like INFINAT POWAR on everyone, if only for the lulz.

Ignika's powers are drastically weakened outside of the MU, pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

Someone also mentioned the likelihood of him having to use the Ignika's powers to maintain the fake body.

~Bunda

Mata Nui was created by the great being for explore i think

not for fight

that make him unknown some things in battle

and i don't think that Mata Nui will use the powers of the Ignika if he knows what that mask can do

Main point being, Mata Nui is super smart in terms of the ability to think. Tuma is not.

Yet MN has no skills in fighting, Tuma does.

But it would be awesome, and he should be like INFINAT POWAR on everyone, if only for the lulz.

lolgodmod

Also, I made a mental size judgement of Skopio based on the tracks on my CR.

It's gonna be huge. :cry_happy:

Yet MN has no skills in fighting, Tuma does.

MN will learn fast, otherwise the whole Mata-Nui vs. Tuma thing won't happen right? :wink:

Mata Nui is waaaaay mentally superior that most likely everybody on Bara Magna, and with the movie being a kid's movie and all, it's probably going to ring out the theme of "mind over matter", by having Mata Nui use his superior intellect to cunningly confuse and defeat Tuma. :sweet:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much red.

Agreed. Two red riders and a red vehicle... we had the same last year, but it's still gross. Hopefully they'll change colors after the prototype stage...

Hey... I just noticed the red color pattern is the same 2008 and 2009. Vultraz and Cendox's rider. Antroz and Thornatus' rider. Giant vehicle.

Hmm... makes me think even more the colors are prototypes. I certainly hope so.

~Bunda

Agreed. Two red riders and a red vehicle... we had the same last year, but it's still gross. Hopefully they'll change colors after the prototype stage...

Hey... I just noticed the red color pattern is the same 2008 and 2009. Vultraz and Cendox's rider. Antroz and Thornatus' rider. Giant vehicle.

Hmm... makes me think even more the colors are prototypes. I certainly hope so.

~Bunda

Either that or the colours are a specially designed formula. :wink:

Eh?

What brought about that edit? *huh*

Also, where did you get the BIONICLE font from? I've been looking for it everywhere...

Edited by 3D Brickthing

Eh?

What brought about that edit? *huh*

Also, where did you get the BIONICLE font from? I've been looking for it everywhere...

I have strange associations with motorcycles. Especially with cycles with this... thing for passengers. I always think about Nazis >_< And since there is an Internet meme for "Grammar Nazi" (I prefer to consider I'm one of them, since I really, really care about grammah, at least Russian), I SUDDENLY thought about this edit. Soooo... it's just my twisted brains.

I believe I found this font somewhere on BZP. Here, I uploaded it: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tyranide/forum/voyanui.ttf

Edited by Tyranide

I have strange associations with motorcycles. Especially with cycles with this... thing for passengers. I always think about Nazis >_< And since there is an Internet meme for "Grammar Nazi" (I prefer to consider I'm one of them, since I really, really care about grammah, at least Russian), I SUDDENLY thought about this edit. Soooo... it's just my twisted brains.

I believe I found this font somewhere on BZP. Here, I uploaded it: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tyranide/forum/voyanui.ttf

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted that font so bad!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!! :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Toa Mata Nui

Movie Music in case anybody wants it. It's in MP3 format, so you need to rename it to that.

And THANKYOU Tyranide so much! Like TMN, I was looking for it everywhere, and could never find it. Now I can make much better fake box arts! :laugh:

You're all welcome. I'm glad I have something useful to share))

Also! I just got MOAR NEW PICS. Umbrella title is... Legends?! oO

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tyranide...15e090fb2d5.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tyranide...6d9f003137e.jpg

Link: I was just gonna post them too. :tongue:

The Umbrella title is still Glatorian, the movie is called Legends. :wink:

Skopio is awesome. The treads do move, and can clearly fold into themselves for tank mode, the being has ORANGE Kalmah amour, and there is a life counter on his tail.

Skipio looks great, but if it's priced as outrageously as Axalara, I'll unfortunately have to pass. The only vehicle I could afford from 2008 was the $17 on-sale Mazeka set.

These clearer summer canister pictures clearly show Mata Nui's 2008-ish Ignika. Yay! :)

AHHHHH!!!! (SCREAMS!!!!!) CLOSE-UPS!!!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raises the volume on his music!!!!!! This gets better and better!!!!!!!!!

Toa Mata Nui

Skipio looks great, but if it's priced as outrageously as Axalara, I'll unfortunately have to pass. The only vehicle I could afford from 2008 was the $17 on-sale Mazeka set.

There are prices on those pictures? Hmm, musta missed that. But remember, there's more pieces on Skopio than Axalara, so yayz. :thumbup:

Movie Music in case anybody wants it. It's in MP3 format, so you need to rename it to that.

And THANKYOU Tyranide so much! Like TMN, I was looking for it everywhere, and could never find it. Now I can make much better fake box arts! :laugh:

*Smacks self in head*. Forgot to put the link in the post. Here it is.