VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

noooo baranus and thornatus gots same helmy's D=

It's my turn for reviews!

(in order from hot to not)

Stronius: WOW... The leaked pictures really make him looks bad but the real sett Oh My God! MASK CLUB!!... 10/10

Gelu: coz im a Star Wars fan I love him. His blades are epic, the helmet is also epic!!... 9.5/10

Mata-Nui: He does look basic, but the Ignika and ice blue head piece just blends well. His shoulder plates are gold! 9/10

Vastus: He looks good. The trans-green-whatever mahri tube is awesome. I know bunda has it. The helmet is kewl 8/10

Kiina: Cool new custom leg joint-piece. Cool armor, cool recolors but the torso is meh :sceptic: 6/10

Ackar: His recolors ARE beautiful, but another berix mask? srsly. Well the berix mask and red/orange IS kewl but I just dont really like these recolors. Beautiful sword tho. And BTW, He's too basic. Alittle bit like gelu and gresh 5/10

Edit: ooh Kaxium looks better than ever, So is cendox =)

Edited by Phantoka_Chirox

Did anyone managed to get a teaser/trailer yet for Bionicle 4???

Quick Updated Review: (Canisters Only)

Mata Nui: Disappointed on the yellow...but in terms of animae it can be a gold substitute....10/10...The Ignika is a lot (but the same) different from 08 since some of the ridges are filled to make the mask more "rounded" which is fine....But what really disappoints me is having the Ignika like a helmet...HOW IS MATORO GOING TO WEAR IT???? I AM NOT PAINING MY SILVER IGINKA GOLD!!!!

Gelu: I actually like this character better than Strakk (since he's not hunched) 9.75/10 I was worried that he may have Nuju's Hordika Teeth but it's even better than that...!!

Kiina: Love the staff, and color scheme but those HORDIKA Heads as her shoulders really destroyed it......8.25/10

Vastus: That scythe is awesome, especially with a Thornax launcher on the end...9.5/10...very snakey like...reminds me of Zaktan quite a bit but better....!!

Ackar: That color scheme is good....I wonder what would Berix look like with Ackar's helmet with Tahu Mata's Red Sword....(a red version of Berix....) 9.5/10

Stronius: Much, much better than before...I thought he was F-A-T!!!! But with this crystal clear pics....he's better than any Skrall.....especially Tuma....(hopefully he's not part of their tribe...) 9/10

As of now...I plan to buy Mata Nui and Gelu....(and maybe Stronius or Vastus)....

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

OH SHI~

(I believe I'm beginning to overuse this meme ><)

You can't overuse a meme! That's impossible!

Gelu: Mandalorian?

Yay, someone else agrees that he looks a lot like Jango Fett.

Well, Kardas is kinda a set, although it probably depends on if Kardas uses all six pistons or not... :look:

And with your experiment, why did you forget to put "Toy fair" on that list? Putting that would turn up better than "Leaked", because most people are over and done with the leaks that have been on B-shelf for ages.

ORITE

But I'd say Kardas is about as much of a set as Takutanuva or Ult. Dume. It's more of a combiner stuffed into one box.

Can anyone reupload the trailer on some other hosting? BZP is down for me... and I need to upload it on YouTube RIGHT NOW.

You can't overuse a meme! That's impossible!

Well, other people don't think so, lol. They think I'm too obsessed with memes. And I usually answer the same thing you said.

Edit: Oh yeah, BZP works now. Downloading...

Edited by Tyranide

No. But we finally get to see what the Balde Burrowers Map is. And the guy voice is... Duh.

Yeah, I just saw the HQ picture...

So it´s Bara Magna, Spherus Magna, 2 Nebula and?

Look

Has anyone noticed there is a Skrall behind Mata Nui in the DVD cover?

Could someone please outline it??? I cannot see it.... :sad:

Whoa!!! Where's Spherus Magna??? I thought it was destroyed??? Or is it just a chunk of rock....??? Could someone point it out please???

Ohhhh

Why must my school's server block all of this trailery goodness?? :hmpf_bad:

Guess I'll have to wait until I'm home.

-Z

Edited by Zarathos

Could someone please outline it??? I cannot see it.... :sad:

Whoa!!! Where's Spherus Magna??? I thought it was destroyed??? Or is it just a chunk of rock....??? Could someone point it out please???

There's not Spherus Magan. Not even the Endless Ocean Planet is there. The Skrall is under his weapon/armor

Hmmm....a Skrall sneaking up behind Mata Nui...don't think so...

TMN: Return to your powers confined!!! SKRALL CARD!!!!

*Skrall is absorbed into a card*

or

TMN: Nice try......but I got you!!!

*TMN uses the Ignika and his own powers*

*Skrall collapses onto the ground*

Just some randomness..... :grin::grin:

The word "trailer" is clearly a mistake. It's a TEASER, nothing more. I really hope that actual trailer will be released later, like with Mask of Light. Still, CGI looks very good, and MUSIC! Oh, Holy Throne, it's NOT something with pathos and orchestra, more metallic, just as I like.

And I deduce that BZP is hard to reach now. You can view this teaser here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pM05NOsjPQ