ShoelaceAglet

Where best to post files?

Hey guys, I have a buuuunch of SVGs and PNGs of Castle shield logos and the such. Wanted to archive them all on these boards for access. Is there a particular place around here where such a thing would be most appropriate?

Example below if I can figure it out

(I could not, file size to large.)

Probably host on some drive and just link it? For actual post anyway

I would host via Flickr or Imgur and then share them here in their own new topic here in historical themes.

The minifig customisation workshop section often has that sort of stuff. 

On 7/20/2023 at 3:41 AM, MAB said:

The minifig customisation workshop section often has that sort of stuff. 

That's what I was thinking, something like that, but I can never navigate the boards well lol. 

If anyone is tracking this to see, I think I'll try and google drive them and link it from my insta. I'll drop the link somewhere here when I do. Thanks!

The customisation workshop is here: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/90-minifig-customisation-workshop/

That is probably the preferable location if it is a "data dump" of files without showing them in use. If you are actually using them to decorate an army or a MOC, then posting in the historic section is also suitable and you could link to the files from there.

I just realised your original question is more about where to host than where to link to them from at EB. Google drive is usually fine so long as the settings are to share with anyone with the link, or allow sharing with all, without expecting them to sign in or request access to view or download them.