Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 60363 Ice-Cream Shop

Here is my review on 60363 Ice-Cream Shop:

THE GOOD:

• Great looking modern ice cream shop with a very nice sign with melting effect.
  • Also comes with a full roof.
  • Lovely polar bear mascot minifigure.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• High price without discount.
  • Could have a bit more interior details.

Another great LEGO City set from latest wave.  I'm surprised how complete this set is.  It looks great and with a full roof not like the Grocery Store with a full open roof. Plenty of space inside the shop but of course one could be asking if it's possible to have more interior details.  The ice cream shop sign is brilliantly done with the melting effects. The polar bear costume/mascot part also did not disappoint.  This is the main reason I bought this set and it's really good.  One of the other minifigures also come with a new face but surely this face will be coming with future set.  I enjoyed the building experience, nothing too complex and nothing too boring either.  The only down side of this set is the high recommended retail price.  I bought with 25% discount which made it more reasonable but without discount I probably will have to skip and wait for bricklink for the parts I want.  However I'm glad I bought this as the overall result is good.  Will recommend this set to everyone as it's better to have a ice-cream shop than keep having ice-cream vans. Now I'm really tempted to buy another one to make a fully enclosed shop, bring on the end of year clearance sale XD