Sign in to follow this  
mjjas13

[M4-23 - Minifigure Habitat] Guarding Palpa-clones

Here is my submission for the minifigure habitat contest. I was inspired by the legends dark empire comics where Palpatine returns revealing he has a number of clones that he can resurrect into. This shows one of the days when in between resurrections. Left on Byss for decades, the imperial guards stationed to guard the clones have built a bit of a recreation room. Complete with a tiki bar manned by a four-armed droid bartender, a hot tub with death star beach ball that may be too close to the clones, a dart board and a Dejarik game.

52954548525_b246ea4d47_c.jpgguardingPalpaClones_3 by mjjas13, on Flickr

52954306114_2c7a92b8b6_c.jpgguardingPalpaClones by mjjas13, on Flickr

52954548440_dd513e5dc2_c.jpgguardingPalpaClones_2 by mjjas13, on Flickr

52953570452_8f6db4539b_c.jpgguardingPalpaClones_4 by mjjas13, on Flickr

Sweet! Fun details all around and about time the Royal Guards enjoyed some amenities because their job really stinks when you think about it. Maybe at your hangout they can finally eat medium rare steak because you know the Emperor likes to cook everything super well done with his force lightning lol. They all know each other so it makes sense they can bathe fully disrobed, but it would be funny if you had one still wearing his face mask in the hot tub, yet naked in only a bathing suit ;). Similar to the Mandalorian Clan culture where even camp fire eating req'd separation to remove the helmet.

I love the humor of it all! Great little details packed into this build.