CommanderJonny1

[M4-23 - Minifigure Habitat] Mouse Droid Marathon

When the pilots, mechanics, and other support staff of the Rebel Alliance Starfighter Corps have a some downtime from missions and maintenance, they often partake in pastimes others may find a bit unusual. One of the increasingly popular ones is the racing of modified mouse droids. Some, however, are not amused...

Mouse Droid Marathon #1

Mouse Droid Marathon #2

Mouse Droid Marathon #3

Mouse Droid Marathon #4

Mouse Droid Marathon #5

Mouse Droid Marathon #6

This was meant to be in a hangar, but ended up taking inspiration from the hallway(s) of the Tantive IV instead. The door was a bit difficult to squeeze in, but I wanted to include a working one to "seal off" the back.

The racing mouse idea is very fun, but what really pleases me is that rounded sliding door. Looks like an excellent design I may have to employ on a future MOC!

I'm seconding the sliding door feature is great. The techs modifying small droids for amusement is funny.

6 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

A fun and clever build :thumbup:

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Brickshipyard said:

The racing mouse idea is very fun, but what really pleases me is that rounded sliding door. Looks like an excellent design I may have to employ on a future MOC!

Thanks; I considered an angled one, but I think the rounded door and entry way fits with the Rebel aesthetic more.

2 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

I'm seconding the sliding door feature is great. The techs modifying small droids for amusement is funny.

You got to have something to do while on a break, right? :tongue: