Sign in to follow this  
Bobflip

[MOC] Architecture - Sheffield Cheesegrater Car Park Building

This one took a while! It's a replica of the Cheesegrater car park in Sheffield UK. Lots of fiddling and cheeky techniques to get the offsets and angles working right on this one, particularly on the sloped sections on the roof. Took around 1'500 parts. Really happy with how it turned out 😁

Also for comparison, here's a Google Maps link to the real thing:

Thanks, and you're right about the panel! Also can't use the current version 87552 because of the side supports, but I guess you guessed that! And yeah the inside is pretty mad, as refined as I can make it but it still looks chaotic. I fully refined the internals as I'll be making instructions for it later.

The reason... I walked past, looked up at the slopes on the sides and thought "I know what piece that is" :laugh:

Wild! The stairs and ramps are really something, both at ground level and on the top. Nice work and thanks for sharing a slightly more unconventional building.

Wow, great work! While the shiny facade is a real eye-catcher, all those details, angles and slight height variations are amazing, too.

I could stare at this all day, masterful work.

The layered panels as stairs, and the transparent panel as the bus stop though... :pir-stareyes:

Edited by EvilEnderman