Sign in to follow this  
Benk

Matrix helicopter

Here is my bell 212 helicopter off the Matrix

It is not quite finished yet and I apolagise for the low quality picture.

matrixchopper.jpg

C&C welcome as it will probably be a while before I refine it and take pictures.

-Benk

I always thought it was a BlackHawk :look: or is that just another name for a Black/Sea Hawk? Anyway nice moc so far :thumbup: cant wait to see it when its finnished - just one more thing the windscreen is ....diffrent to say the least :look: i dont you might want to change it...but it does look realistic i guess idk....

That's pretty good! :sweet:

I always thought it was a BlackHawk :look: or is that just another name for a Black/Sea Hawk?

Nope. It's a Bell 212 which is the civil Huey. They even say so in the scene.

Here is my bell 212 helicopter off the Matrix

It is not quite finished yet and I apolagise for the low quality picture.

>snip<

C&C welcome as it will probably be a while before I refine it and take pictures.

-Benk

Awesome, I love this movie, and the MOC is pretty accurate. I like the chain gun. And the photography is so good, it looks like it was made in LDD :sweet: . When its done, are you going to close-ups of the figs? :sweet:

Edited by JimButcher

Awesome Chopper there Benk! :thumbup: great detailing so far and the figures look great! Hmmmm i wounder if anyone has made custom twins yet?!

[in my best Keanu Reeves voice] Whoa .....

Nice work! Looks great so far.

There is no spoon!

Thanks everyone :classic: !

I have made some changes already: the tail is longer, the minigun is way more movie accurate (shorter barrel), skids look a lot better and are more sturdy, the cockpit has an interior, the thing in the middle of the rotors is more detailed and I am detailing the main interior.

@JimButcher: Wait till you see the new gun! Pics will be taken of figs once I finalise them. I need to get a Catwoman torso for Trinity and make a face decal for Morpheus

@Darth_Legois:

1. A Black Hawk is a much longer helicopter

2. I am leaving the windscreen as it is. Maybe if you could say what is wrong with it I may change it but it was quite hard to get the shape

-Benk

Edited by Benk

I actually really like the way you did the windshield!!! Nice job!

That is one good lookin Huey.

Minigun looked good, I am curious to see what you did to change it though.

Awesome Chopper there Benk! :thumbup: great detailing so far and the figures look great! Hmmmm i wounder if anyone has made custom twins yet?!

Custom twins (by LuxorV)

@JimButcher: Wait till you see the new gun! Pics will be taken of figs once I finalise them. I need to get a Catwoman torso for Trinity andd make a fave decal for Morpheus

Sounds good! :sweet: I would suggest using the Clone Wars Anakin torso for Morpheus. A catwoman torso would be perfect for Trinity (too bad the SW Juno Eclipse has a badge).

Matrix, ON!!

I would suggest using the Clone Wars Anakin torso for Morpheus.

Matrix, ON!!

Good idea! Although in this particular scene Morpheus just has a black shirt on. But this will not be my last Matrix moc......

-Benk

Edited by Benk

Good idea! Although in this particular scene Morpheus just has a black shirt on. But this will not be my last Matrix moc......

-Benk

Your right, I havent seen it in a while. And not your last? Ooh, ill wait intently for that! :grin: