Sign in to follow this  
MaximillianRebo

[MOC] SWTOR speeder bikes

Some time ago I was looking for inspiration for MOCs and game across this page of vehicle mounts in Star Wars: The Old Republic. These were fun to make as there's a huge array of designs to choose from and the colours available meant I could get away from the typical black, white & bley colouring that is common to so many SW vehicles. Here is my ever growing collection of speeder bikes from the Old Republic era with links to compare each MOC with its source material:

Lhosan LC-4 & Praxon Legacy

SWTOR Speeder Bikes

PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder & Joko TZ-8

SWTOR Speeder Bikes

Lergo Enforcer & Adno Windscorpion

SWTOR Speeder Bikes

Aratech Lux & Meirm Dark Wolf

SWTOR Speeder Bikes

Czerka Bobber & Roche Gangster

SWTOR Speeder Bikes

Gurian Lightning & Czerka Cruiser (yes I ran out of Mandalorians)

SWTOR Speeder Bikes

Bonus round: Finally a MOC not from the Old Republic era but here is my version of Ezra's speeder from Rebels, modified as a ride for Threepio & Artoo.

SW: Rebels speeder bike

You can check out more angles of each vehicle in my Flickr album.

Edited by MaximillianRebo

Great work replicating these designs at this scale! I really like your efforts at the colour schemes of the Lhosan LC4 and the Joko TZ8.

My favourites, though, are the Aratech Lux and Meirm Dark Wolf, these 2 came out better than the source material I reckon!

On 2/13/2023 at 1:14 AM, Ellisss_2 said:

Beautiful designs, nice to see some SWTOR builds. 

Thank you! There's so much variety in this era I'm always finding new inspiration for builds.

On 2/14/2023 at 12:21 AM, BarfolomewMog said:

Great work replicating these designs at this scale! I really like your efforts at the colour schemes of the Lhosan LC4 and the Joko TZ8.

My favourites, though, are the Aratech Lux and Meirm Dark Wolf, these 2 came out better than the source material I reckon!

Thanks! The colours influenced the designs a lot with the typical situation of finding out the part I wanted to use was expensive/difficult to find in that colour forcing me to go in a new direction. This was definitely true of the Aratech Lux; finding both the windscreen and shield in trans neon orange made the whole design possible.