Peppermint_M

LEGO Monkie Kid 2023

39 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Def team hideout from this years winter wave. Where did you get it? Been looking everywhere for it. 

EBay

42 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Def team hideout from this years winter wave. Where did you get it? Been looking everywhere for it. 

I got mine from a random toy store in the mall while I was on vacation. Guy came into the Lego store looking for Batman 1992 polybag, employee suggested the toy store in another part of the mall, I go to that store, no Batman, but they had monkie king marketplace, store is Alex baby and toy just outside Charlotte, nc

On 8/20/2023 at 8:57 PM, a guy from somewhere said:

I don't think we've got it over here in the UK 

I've been looking too - even Legoland who stock most current polybags don't have it

Monkie Kid is really given low priority over here it's not fair - such a great theme

Edited by BrickSP
mistype

On 8/24/2023 at 1:46 PM, BrickSP said:

I don't think we've got it over here in the UK 

I've been looking too - even Legoland who stock most current polybags don't have it

Monkie Kid is really given low priority over here it's not fair - such a great theme

Tell me about it.. 🙄 MK is the only Lego magazine we don't get in the UK

Even Lego stores don't stock MK unless the location is near a sizeable Chinatown population 🙄 Had to go to Manchester to pick up my copies of The City of Lanterns

FYI, the new thread has been created for Monkie Kid 2024. So let’s go there and discuss about sets in 2024.