Sign in to follow this  
Sympatik Brick

GoH 10C - End of an Avalonian’s castle

End of an Avalonian’s Castle

My entrie for « GoH 10C Miscellaneous » (Guilds of Historica Final Contest)

An Avalonian legend says that long before the era of the fearsome clan of dragons... an Avalonian king had the rich idea of building his fortress on top of what he knew to be a dragon's nest. Tirelessly but discreetly, his men dug steps to access the treasure jealously guarded by these fabulous creatures. The more gold his men brought him from this inexhaustible treasure, the more he sent back to look for it until the day when one of them stood out. This day was the last for this once prosperous kingdom. Today the clan of dragons owes its power only to an equitable sharing of its spoils with its mounts... and this legend known to all is there to remind them.

It’s my second microscale try after the map of my hamlet Marginea…

Edited by Sympatik Brick

Epic microscale build! I like the narrow but tall style of the build, if you look at it starting from bottom to top you can read the story in the build! 

On 2/22/2023 at 11:09 PM, LordDan said:

Epic microscale build! I like the narrow but tall style of the build, if you look at it starting from bottom to top you can read the story in the build! 

Thank you!

I started building the castle and then the upper dragon… it was so fun so I build the underground after.

Edited by Sympatik Brick

Great micro castle! I really like the use of the wands and small details on the rockwork by using that rb horn!