A dose of encyclopedic reminders:
The Danse Macabre (Dance of Death), is an artistic genre of allegory of the Late Middle Ages on the universality of death. It consists of the dead, or a personification of death, summoning representatives from all walks of life to dance along to the grave. The effect was both frivolous, and terrifying. It was produced as memento mori, to remind people of the fragility of their lives.

So remember: Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas, and even bricks will turn to cinders and ash, especially since they are made from plants (by the way - they will last longer than our bodies, anyway).

Movie:

And some pictures:

52486507602_0d30e82e50_z.jpg

52487004901_6f67a76e41_z.jpg

52487553408_0ee26e84d9_z.jpg

52487553323_ac44837281_z.jpg

Edited by parsom
pictures

That's great. And some nice decoration on the outside of the box too so it is not just a boring exterior.

On 11/9/2022 at 4:16 PM, Karalora said:

Very nice! I like the "floating" bone effect.

Thank you, glad you noticed this!

On 11/9/2022 at 11:53 PM, MAB said:

That's great. And some nice decoration on the outside of the box too so it is not just a boring exterior.

Thanks! I was trying to not overload the outside, but some decorations were necessary.

On 11/11/2022 at 12:47 PM, zinnn said:

Really cool! How does the spinning mechanism work?

Thanks. Sorry for late answer, I've been busy. I can't take a good photo of the mechanism, so I try to explain it. Look at the photo below (the gears I used were of course smaller). The black part of the central one is fixed, it does not move. The grey part is moving around, and the two side ones are moving with it. And that is how the rotations are created.

52542559564_ea1bb1c26f_w.jpg

And the upgrade. Hellfire, dance with me:

52542805363_4b46a3309b_z.jpg