El Garfio

2023 Friends Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

38 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

I was watching EllieV’s review of the international school and she pointed out that autumn doesn’t have any back printing, because of her new arm mold, I checked my autumn from set 41730, and no back printing, can someone who has autumn’s other 2 outfits check and confirm she doesn’t have back printing?

There's no back printing on my Autumn that came in Liann's room. At least her arm is the same width as a Lego bar piece so you can attach things, so she has that extra feature.

7 hours ago, Killian said:

They just made the pale redhead Irish; so I don't think stereotyping is off the table, sadly.

Having said that, people are probably assuming that Olly is interested in Autumn after watching the special.

I don't really see Paisley being Irish as stereotyping at all? If Paisley's interests or personality were stereotypes it'd be one thing, but I'm certainly not aware of any Irish stereotypes about being shy, soft-spoken and loving music. Just being Irish and having red hair isn't really stereotyping, especially considering there are other major red-haired characters like Mia who AREN'T Irish.

2 hours ago, Killian said:

There's no back printing on my Autumn that came in Liann's room. At least her arm is the same width as a Lego bar piece so you can attach things, so she has that extra feature.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, thekeeperofthereaper said:

i think i will buy the 4 bedroom sets this week  

it seems to me the cheapest way to get all the new main characters and a lot of the new animals like churro and pickle

It's the best way to get the main characters and the standard versions of most of the main animals. You won't have Autumn's, Olly's, Paisley's or Zac's pets, but you'll have the more interesting animals. You'll be stuck with the pyjama versions of 2 characters and the paint splattered versions of 2 characters and the cooking outfit for 1 character though. So it's not the best way to get the signature versions of each character if that's a concern.

17 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Just being Irish and having red hair isn't really stereotyping

It pretty much is considered stereotyping everywhere except America where obviously everyone thinks they're somehow better than other people if they're of Irish decent and most people say they are, even if they have no evidence to support it.

26 May 2020  Stereotypically, redheads are known to have pale, freckled skin, light eyes, and vibrant red hair with a nationality of Irish or Scottish.

12 hours ago, thekeeperofthereaper said:

i think i will buy the 4 bedroom sets this week  

it seems to me the cheapest way to get all the new main characters and a lot of the new animals like churro and pickle

Nice! I’ve been modifying them into apartments for Main Street building 

Some new promo stuff in the vip rewards center, just some bracelets, liann stickers, and character packs (coloring pages)

18 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

Some new promo stuff in the vip rewards center, just some bracelets, liann stickers, and character packs (coloring pages)

Is it weird I'm seriously considering getting the bracelets?

1 hour ago, Killian said:

Dammit. I was hoping Zac would be more likeable. Hopefully the series introduces him better.

Yeah, he doesn’t seem very relatable, hopefully he gets a proper story arc in the series, I mean, maybe Aliya tries to introduce everyone to zac, however, he doesn’t really fit in

So... I've been overthinking and hyper fixating again... 

Considering how they're seeding future plot points in the new pilot such as Dr Marlon's Dog Rescue etc

Could there be anything to Aliya's observation regarding the Organic Grocery Store? "According to what I've heard, the vendor keeps really weird hours"

Is Isaac up to something? Is he Batman? Is he money laundering? Is he part of Ethan, Dean and Dottie Rae's Shadow Group?

I'm watching you Isaac.

1 hour ago, Killian said:

So... I've been overthinking and hyper fixating again... 

Considering how they're seeding future plot points in the new pilot such as Dr Marlon's Dog Rescue etc

Could there be anything to Aliya's observation regarding the Organic Grocery Store? "According to what I've heard, the vendor keeps really weird hours"

Is Isaac up to something? Is he Batman? Is he money laundering? Is he part of Ethan, Dean and Dottie Rae's Shadow Group?

I'm watching you Isaac.

I've also been suspicious of Isaac, another detail is that in the dog rescue van, there is a hidden crowbar, but there's no mention of it in the description, and it doesn't serve any purpose in helping pickle, I think Dr Marlon is up to something...

3 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

I've also been suspicious of Isaac, another detail is that in the dog rescue van, there is a hidden crowbar, but there's no mention of it in the description, and it doesn't serve any purpose in helping pickle, I think Dr Marlon is up to something...

I mean... Nova obviously collects the skulls of her victims, and Pickle is running away from her as she comes after him brandishing a wrench on the box art... 

Maybe Dr Marlon is in the fur trade and Nova works for him so she can indulge her need to kill, and get paid for it?

!                                                                                                                                                                  s-l500

1 minute ago, Killian said:

I mean... Nova obviously collects the skulls of her victims, and Pickle is running away from her as she comes after him brandishing a wrench on the box art... 

Maybe Dr Marlon is in the fur trade and Nova works for him so she can indulge her need to kill, and get paid for it?

!                                                                                                                                                                  s-l500

Hmm, could be...

Though my only question is, if pickle was in the dog rescue van, and the dog rescue center, why didn't Dr Marlon do the dirty work earlier, especially if Nova is his associate, then nobody would know...

Does anyone here have someone lego friends headcanons

Here's some of mine

Naomi (cat hotel) is Trans 

Autumn's Father is river

Aliya is from turkey, but moved to HLC 1 year before the series

Nova is Stephanie and Kenny's daughter

Nadia (hair salon) was a fan of livi

Charli is Evelyn's child

Liann has ADHD (kinda stole from ellieV)

Sounds stupid, but Issac is Marcel's reincarnation

Edited by Lemerbrix

23 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

Hmm, could be...

Though my only question is, if pickle was in the dog rescue van, and the dog rescue center, why didn't Dr Marlon do the dirty work earlier, especially if Nova is his associate, then nobody would know...

Nova probably wants to do it herself to ensure the skulls stay intact?

Just noticed in the 3D 360 degree spin on the UK Lego Shop page for set 41726, they forgot to put shoes on Autumn.

Speaking of Autumn's shoes, all her minidolls except the one with velcro shoes have their laces tied. I assume her having some kind of prosthetic must be canon, unless she does that fiddly one-handed shoe tie thing where you have to step on the lace every time she puts her shoes on.

Just been thinking it'd be cool with the International School's modular aspect if they made extra modules to add to it. Like a library with the Librarian, a Soccer Pitch with the Coach and a couple of members of the team like that Nya looking girl and the blonde guy. It could include the Pickle Suit Guy if that's the school mascot. A computer Lab maybe including Brad and an IT teacher, A bigger cafeteria and kitchen with a Home Economics Teacher, a section with lots of lockers that could represent a school hallway or locker room including the Janitor.

It could work if each was a complete set on it's own like the bedrooms, but had the ability to attach to the school.

16 minutes ago, Killian said:

Nova probably wants to do it herself to ensure the skulls stay intact?

Just noticed in the 3D 360 degree spin on the UK Lego Shop page for set 41726, they forgot to put shoes on Autumn.

Speaking of Autumn's shoes, all her minidolls except the one with velcro shoes have their laces tied. I assume her having some kind of prosthetic must be canon, unless she does that fiddly one-handed shoe tie thing where you have to step on the lace every time she puts her shoes on.

Just been thinking it'd be cool with the International School's modular aspect if they made extra modules to add to it. Like a library with the Librarian, a Soccer Pitch with the Coach and a couple of members of the team like that Nya looking girl and the blonde guy. It could include the Pickle Suit Guy if that's the school mascot. A computer Lab maybe including Brad and an IT teacher, A bigger cafeteria and kitchen with a Home Economics Teacher, a section with lots of lockers that could represent a school hallway or locker room including the Janitor.

It could work if each was a complete set on it's own like the bedrooms, but had the ability to attach to the school.

The error is same on us s@h

their shoes, we don’t need to go into detail here (coming from someone who cannot tie knots)

I could really see Lego doing an expansion to the international school, because downtown flower and design stores is an expansion to Main Street building, maybe next year we get another expansion?

Im hoping that the autumns stable set will compliment autumn’s house, in some way

7 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

So, I was browsing the lego friends wiki and I saw this

https://bricksafe.com/pages/Lemerbrix/for-eurobricks-

It's a map compilation for heartlake city, look forward to see all your reactions 

Looks like Zac and Aliya live on the same street or maybe in the same Apartment Building?

Still no reboot characters in the new UK Friends magazine, and won't be next month either.

!                                                                                                                                                                                   s-l500

!                                                                                                                                                                                  s-l500

14 hours ago, Killian said:

Looks like Zac and Aliya live on the same street or maybe in the same Apartment Building?

Still no reboot characters in the new UK Friends magazine, and won't be next month either.

!                                                                                                                                                                                   s-l500

!                                                                                                                                                                                  s-l500

I wish these comics were available in the u.s

zac and Aliya are cousins (speaking of cousins, I found info about Mia and Stephanie’s relationship, it’s in this book they are revealed to be cousins)

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Sticker-Collection-Full-Color-Collections/dp/1465401784

anyway, it would make sense for them to live close by (well irl my cousins live in a neighboring town, but still)

im not sure if it’s confirmed, but a news article on the reboot said liann has ADHD, I think liann can become very relatable for those with ADHD.

source: https://mashable.com/article/lego-friends-universe-diversity-representation

also, another new Lego friends video, I might be the Lego friends media man now

still holding on my headcanon that Naomi is trans

edit: also, when the u.k does get the new characters in the magazine, what will the og 5 say?

”not seeing you next time (expect for Mia)”?

Edited by Lemerbrix
Decided to edit some details out