Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I was talking to a staff member at kmart and the toy sale is now called the 'Toy Event' they prices are going to be the same until Christmas Eve and there will be no layby, except the normal 8 week layby!

Can I ask how much the horizon train was at Myers?

$127.20. There's a chance it might be even cheaper come the real sale, particularly if you're a Myer one card holder. However, you'll want to be quick to get one I predict.

I was talking to a staff member at kmart and the toy sale is now called the 'Toy Event' they prices are going to be the same until Christmas Eve and there will be no layby, except the normal 8 week layby!

Can you specify what prices will stay the same? Normal cut under retail? Surely its not 20% off till December :wacko:

AB

I too was told that there would be a catalogue lasting until Christmas but no sale.......Kmart are only going to promote lower prices with no specials.....my opinion will be Epic-Fail ! :tongue:

I too was told that there would be a catalogue lasting until Christmas but no sale.......Kmart are only going to promote lower prices with no specials.....my opinion will be Epic-Fail ! :tongue:

no 6 month layby will be an instant fail.

You might forget that Kmart is owned by Wesfarmers, who also own Target. So it kind of, maybe, makes sence from that percpective. Would still prefer to see sales from both of them though. :devil:

AB

Someone's spotted an Arkham Asylum at Target. Looks like this might be their exclusive ala R2-D2 last year.

damn, its looking less and less likely that the Haunted House is going to come to Australia at retail :(

Although given that Monster Fighters doesn't seem to have sold all that well and is being sold off on clearance (the bigger sets like the castle and train in particular) and given the haunted house has a $270 RRP, I can sort of see why retailers might be hesitant to take it.

Arkam Asylum could be a good score if the price is right (if I can pick one up south of $200 or so it might be worth it for parts especially if I then sold the figs to someone else who collects Batman)

Arkam Asylum could be a good score if the price is right (if I can pick one up south of $200 or so it might be worth it for parts especially if I then sold the figs to someone else who collects Batman)

I'd buy those minifigures at the right price. :classic:

Someone's spotted an Arkham Asylum at Target. Looks like this might be their exclusive ala R2-D2 last year.

can somebody confirm this, that would be awesome

can somebody confirm this, that would be awesome

Yeah, you're telling me. I hope so. I'd buy 2. Dont care how much it'd cost.

Target and BigW have been taking delivery of new creator sets.......plus BigW already has new LOTR out too.

I visited a Kmart this morning and they were preparing their toy department for the Toy Event.......Lego section was half empty......let me guess they'll get city first like always.....still we must play the waiting game.

Cool, Big W here I come!

I will say this...the smallest LOTR set at 20 bucks has a bit of weight too it for a change. :wink:

Myer at Penrith have new creator sets out. Family House 31012, Aviation adventures 31011 and Tree House 31010. All 20% off.

At which Big W did you spot the new LotR, lightningtiger?

Edit: Nevermind. I'm assuming Adelaide as it says to on your profile. I think that's where last year's wave was first released, too.

Edited by Lynx

Hmm.. If Adelaide Big W has them in stock, hopefully Perth won't be too far behind with the new LoTR sets.........

Picked up The Council of Elrond and the Black Gate at Myer Miranda. No other LotR sets!

Picked up The Council of Elrond and the Black Gate at Myer Miranda. No other LotR sets!

Myer is getting the LOTR pirate ship in their sale too.

Target at Southport had Arkham Asylum the other day, I think the price was around $249 but I can't remember exactly.

Target at Southport had Arkham Asylum the other day, I think the price was around $249 but I can't remember exactly.

No sight of AA at either Target Newton or TTP.......waiting game again. :wink:

YES!!! I have a $15 dollar gift card for there, so they might let my just buy the fig outright. If not, I may just have to buy the game...

No new stock at MYER Perth CBD. Plenty of re-stock of the train station, switch tracks and straight/curve/flex track though. David Jones Perth CBD has one Town Hall in stock (at RRP though). Toys R Us at Morley has plenty of stock of the City trucks (the ones that are down to $20 or so). Nothing new (or on sale) at Target Perth CBD, K-Mart Morley or Target Morley.

No sign of any Arkham sets yet.

MYER Morley on the other hand has all the new stock including the dark green airplane, the orange train, the mini modulars, the Creator house and tree-house and all 4 LOTR sets.