Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Ahh yes that explains it. Apologies to KV, I screwed that one up good and proper. $211.94 US with International Priority Email is very tempting

Yep that happened for me too.

It was 10% off already so it was 30% off the full retail rather than the discounted price.

I almost went ahead with it and might even still do it.

It is a very good deal compared to what we would pay over here.

Might purchase one and keep it away for Christmas, my son isn't that interested at the moment but I think it is only a matter of time.

Wish they had more of the higher priced sets as well.

Cheers

Inger

Mine got shipped today.

The 30% off is off the full price as mentioned not of the already discounted price.

You can use the offer only once per email address, so You can get a couple of things 30% off.

I couldn't spot anything else to grab though, any ideas anyone?

World Racers Gator Swamp scanned at $20 at Target Newton (Adelaide) this morning! I also heard the Creator Off-Road Power is $50 now at Target, but I haven't seen any around in a while.

and the new star wars ewoks set is also at K-Mart (Brisbane - Garden City)

P.s. B&N seem to have a lot of new sets listed - all for pre-order, which doesn't seem to work very well - but its at least a good guide to US pricing - millenium falcon for US$126 - thats got to come from overseas, if the price is double here is AU - hopefully they get some in stock

and the new star wars ewoks set is also at K-Mart (Brisbane - Garden City)

P.s. B&N seem to have a lot of new sets listed - all for pre-order, which doesn't seem to work very well - but its at least a good guide to US pricing - millenium falcon for US$126 - thats got to come from overseas, if the price is double here is AU - hopefully they get some in stock

Where on the site do you find the preorders? Does it give a timeframe when it will be released?

Where on the site do you find the preorders? Does it give a timeframe when it will be released?

Go to the home page bn.com, and do a search for lego - then at the top of the page is a <sort by> selection - select "newest to oldest" (default is "top matches") and then scroll down the list - the pre-orders appear at the top of the list - at the moment about 2 -3 pages worth

looks like B&N have just changed their site as well- looks a little different

no details about dates though :-(

somehow I wonder if this is a mistake - as you can't click through to the product - just says not found

Edited by jamonlego

Has anyone seen the cars set with the black and white jet airplane in it anywhere yet or know who will get it, when it will appear and what it will cost?

I put a order through B&N got 30% off the most expensive set and put another 2 smaller sets in the order. Got a email saying the 2 smaller sets have shipped but the larger one has been delayed and if I wish to cancel.

Not too pleased with B&N as this will be the 2nd time they've taken my money and then sent a email to cancel my order. If theres no stock take the product off the web site, not hard!

I put a order through B&N got 30% off the most expensive set and put another 2 smaller sets in the order. Got a email saying the 2 smaller sets have shipped but the larger one has been delayed and if I wish to cancel.

Not too pleased with B&N as this will be the 2nd time they've taken my money and then sent a email to cancel my order. If theres no stock take the product off the web site, not hard!

Was that the Mindstorms set? Will be interesting to see if mine will be delayed

Was that the Mindstorms set? Will be interesting to see if mine will be delayed

It was the Persia Battle of Alamut 7573, we'll see what happens but not holding my breath, plus I will need to send a email back to get the 30% on one of the sets that shipped.

Good luck with the mindstorms set.

Has anyone seen the cars set with the black and white jet airplane in it anywhere yet or know who will get it, when it will appear and what it will cost?

Not helpfull reply really, but I saw it today in my local Warehouse (I live in Dunedin, South Island, New Zealand) for $120NZ

At that price (and given what it will likely cost here) I dont think I can justify it.

Has anyone seen any HP sets yet?

Probably closer to the movie (Thursday, 14 July 2011).

I wonder if they'll bring back the previous HP sets that were cleared so drastically at the end of their Australian run in January? The Burrow and Dobby's Release were slashed pretty dramatically to get them off the shelves.

I assume so, as between The Knight Bus, The Forbidden Forest, and the exploding bridge Hogwarts add-on, they aren't really enough to justify the theme's reappearance by themselves.

Still hanging out for a TRU 20% coupon...

(I want the lighthouse, and it's not viable to import (freight would be ~50% of the value). I hate exclusives / restricted early availability where a store just around the corner has them! Too tempting to say, "hang it, I'll just pay RRP." Which is equivalent to saying, "please give me a lobotomy.")

Hey, has anyone used BN's express shipping? they state delivery in 1 - 4 days, is this accurate?

thanks

I got my express order in 5 days and I was happy with with that.

:classic: :classic:

In case anyne interested - I saw 2 winter toy shop setes for $110 at mr toys toyworld shop - mt gravatt, brisbane

Second half stuff is starting to make a move, BigW on Goodwood Road.....Ewok Attack, Big Bently Bust Out and I think a new creator red creator sports car which actually looks better than any of the other ones before. :wink:

Plus today I have seen it....10218....yes, the pet shop set at Pt. Adelaide Wharf Markets for 299 bucks - upstairs with a whole stack of other imported toys including Lego from the US.

If you read this now and are in Adelaide, you have until 5pm to get it.....that's if no one else will beat you to it ! :blush:

Brick On ! :grin:

I've recently moved to Brisbane and was wondering if there are any stores that generally get Lego sets earlier than other shops.

Are the central city stores better or the suburban stores?

Cheers

Inger

Now does the tiger deliver the latest news or what......Toyworld will have the spy jet set for Cars2 in June, plus even bigger news on the Toyworld front.....JUNE is KINGDOM'S month....yep, the four sets of this wave in June (sometime) at Toyworld.....oh, plus the Winter Toy Shop and Bakery too ! :wink:

Keep on looking ! :grin:

Now does the tiger deliver the latest news or what......Toyworld will have the spy jet set for Cars2 in June, plus even bigger news on the Toyworld front.....JUNE is KINGDOM'S month....yep, the four sets of this wave in June (sometime) at Toyworld.....oh, plus the Winter Toy Shop and Bakery too ! :wink:

Keep on looking ! :grin:

Winter toy shop was in my local my toys today - $110

World Racers Gator Swamp scanned at $20 at Target Newton (Adelaide) this morning! I also heard the Creator Off-Road Power is $50 now at Target, but I haven't seen any around in a while.

Target at Hornsby had about 10 Creator Off-Road Power last weekend, and as of yesterday they had none, so somebody must have cleaned them out.

There's some talk in the PotC thread about Myer releasing the Black Pearl this week. I believe someone mentioned that in this thread a month or two ago as well.

There's a SW Clone Turbo Tank at Adelaide CBD Target stickered at $129 but scanning at $99 hidden on the bottom shelf behind a bunch of boxes if anyone's interested.

I am but I have mine still boxed unbuilt and the wife would kill me if I grabbed another one :D

Looks like it's Kmart for some Lego specials this week.....

8201 and 8200 - 10 bucks each

8423 and 8424 - 19 bucks each

8426 - 29 bucks

That's it there....just some Cars2 stuff ! :wink:

Keep on shopping ! :grin: