Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Hang on, mummy battle pack as in that one including the sarcophagus? I thought that was exclusive to Lego stores/Shop At Home?

Thanks mate. So this is for the US Barnes & Noble site? If I understand correctly, the free shipping doesn't apply to Australia so we have to pay shipping fees right? Still, that brought the Turbo Tank to $83. Also, what's the RRP for the midi-scale SD? As others have seen too, Kmart has it on clearance for $49 and I'm wondering how much of a saving that is.

Yep. Postage is $13 flat. It might've been $80....dunno. I'm holding off on that one as I reckon it'll drop again.

Yep. Postage is $13 flat. It might've been $80....dunno. I'm holding off on that one as I reckon it'll drop again.

Yea I might wait too, doesn't really look all too big for a $49 set. A question for the Aussies, would it be worth $450 to get a Death Star II brand new? I wanted an USC ISD so much, I still regret not buying one when Amazon had it for $199 many years ago. Thinking about getting the Death Star instead... or maybe I will hold out until Lego releases some new USC models this year, it's bound to happen. Not quite on business, but can anyone link me to somewhere that I can look at the 2011 Australian catalogue?

Stopped past Big W Riverton on Friday night, just in case. Got excited for a second when I saw 4x Hogwarts Express behind a $60 clearance tag, alas it was mis-shelved. The $60 price was for the Toy Story train, of which they had none. Hogwarts Express was $114 everyday price. No Woody's Roundup, plenty of Wampa & Palpy Shuttle, 2x Clone Turbo Tanks.

For those in Perth looking, the Target store in the CBD has restocked including the police chase and Minifigures S3

Bugger, I was there Friday after work but there seemed to be a big hole on the shelves near the older police sets, was looking to pick that one up. Can't wait for 3661 Bank & Money Transfer and 7286 Prisoner Transport. I got sucked back in with Star Wars, then grabbed a modular building & some Creator houses, next was a train set or three and now I need to build up a City to run some track around. I really hate Lego, it's sending me broke. =[

For those still to spend a B&N groupon voucher or 30% off voucher, they appear to be adding some older LEGO sets like The Burrow or the Star Wars Hoth Wampa set, when I've seen this happen before, sets haven't lasted long.

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed myself a The Burrow Set...yay!

Stopped past Big W Riverton on Friday night, just in case. Got excited for a second when I saw 4x Hogwarts Express behind a $60 clearance tag, alas it was mis-shelved. The $60 price was for the Toy Story train, of which they had none. Hogwarts Express was $114 everyday price. No Woody's Roundup, plenty of Wampa & Palpy Shuttle, 2x Clone Turbo Tanks.

Bugger, I was there Friday after work but there seemed to be a big hole on the shelves near the older police sets, was looking to pick that one up. Can't wait for 3661 Bank & Money Transfer and 7286 Prisoner Transport. I got sucked back in with Star Wars, then grabbed a modular building & some Creator houses, next was a train set or three and now I need to build up a City to run some track around. I really hate LEGO, it's sending me broke. =[

It appeared as though there was someone unpacking stuff when I was there.

Okay, I'll come clean.....I got the Bank & Money Transport set from Galaxy Toys, but they only had two and I got one....the other went yesterday morning - plus I'm not sure if they are importing any more of them.

Found out they had none left when I went and brought Battle For Geonosis set at 69.95.....they have one left.

In all a good weeks shopping, Myers looked after me with 20 bucks off T-6 Jedi Shuttle...so me HAPPY ! :grin:

Brick On Everyone ! :grin:

Sweet Score LT i am green with envy :devil: cant wait for a review, what did you pick it up for if you don't mind me asking?

and when is it due in our local stores who is going to stock them? TRU? or K-mart?

midi scale star destroyer and blizzard's peak for $35 at kmart now. finally got my star destroyer, and I got a couple of blizzard's peaks for kmart wishing tree appeal later this year.

midi scale star destroyer and blizzard's peak for $35 at kmart now. finally got my star destroyer, and I got a couple of blizzard's peaks for kmart wishing tree appeal later this year.

bargains!

Also, if you can find it, Kmart has 10198 Tantive IV further reduced to $149. Castle Hill store has a whopping 8 left in the back room. I saw 2 midi-ISDs and 6 blizzards peaks on the shelves.

bargains!

Also, if you can find it, Kmart has 10198 Tantive IV further reduced to $149. Castle Hill store has a whopping 8 left in the back room. I saw 2 midi-ISDs and 6 blizzards peaks on the shelves.

Awesome, gonna check my local store today for Tantive IVs and SDs today :)

Another note

Myer Pacific Fair have Woody's Roundup marked down from $99 to $70 plus on clearance with an extra 30% off for a grand total of $49.

Has anyone seen a good deal on a Woody's Roundup in Perth?

I want to buy one for parts but not at RRP.

Extra 10% off with Myer one card too! Emerald night $107.30.

Oh really? I have one on lay by so it might be a good time to pick it up!

bargains!

My local store also had Snowtrooper Battle Pack (8084) and Rebel Trooper Battle Pack (8083) for $15 each.

For those in Perth after a Woody's Roundup, MYER in the CBD had a bunch on clearance. Decided not to buy one after all and went with the log cabin for $40 instead (because I needed some more tan 1 x 1 brick with stud on side for my next project :)

For those who collect the Lego DK books, Oz release for 2 Lego SW sticker books is 1st of April.....most bookshops say order only....I beleive Target and BigW will get them again.

Still waiting to hear back from Lego Aust. about PQ and 3677 train set....aw, well that's life ! :wink:

No Midi Star Destroyers at Kmart Kardinya or Garden City, WA. :( Was waiting for them to come down in price. Anyone seen stocks elsewhere?

No Midi Star Destroyers at Kmart Kardinya or Garden City, WA. :( Was waiting for them to come down in price. Anyone seen stocks elsewhere?

Hey craym0nk, I've seen them at Maddington, as of Wednesday. Better get in quick!

btw if anyone still wants Series 3 minifigs, try your local MYER during the 20%off sale, Perth CBD had a few boxes near the checkout.

Oh really? I have one on lay by so it might be a good time to pick it up!

Has anybody tried getting the extra 10% of the clearance items that also have the 30% off the reduced price??